You Guys are Gonna Be so Proud of Me! (Picture)

Hoping that my comment will not be partially censured or totally erased, I sincerely congratulate with you, very dear Bacardi... At long last, you got where we all belong, Welcome to the realm of mischief, isn't it a lovely place? 😈

• Agree 2

Love it @Bacardi - and the perfect solution of wetting something which is already discarded anyway.   It literally doesn't matter if it was a teaspoon or a gallon, it's the intent and the achievement that count.

(Now will we have lots of cries of jealously that one of our friends is more privileged than others - but of course, privilege has to be slowly and carefully earned).

• Agree 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

(Now will we have lots of cries of jealously that one of our friends is more privileged than others - but of course, privilege has to be slowly and carefully earned).

If you want to see the pictures of me changing, just say that lol. Although I just now put it up on fb so if you're fast you can see it before my husband hounds me to take it down 🤣

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

Omg I’m so proud of you!!!! It’s my turn next…. 😝❤️

Don't feel pressured cause of me 😊 you do you! 

But I certainly won't complain if you decide to leave a few drops on his floor 👀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Congratulations @Bacardi, Achieving a goal is always rewarding, but when it is a special goal like this, as well as being one that you never thought you would be able to bring yourself to do, then it is an extra achievement and such a great feeling.

Love the story and I hope you enjoyed the rush.  Now, maybe you'll feel more relaxed about future pees that you want to do.

• Love 2
On 3/21/2023 at 10:57 AM, Bacardi said:

Luckily my husband went off to go do whatever husband's do at the mall when their wives are busy

We go back to the car and look at our phones, or go into the tech section and window shop all the pretty things we can't afford. I don't speak for all men though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, pguy2981 said:

We go back to the car and look at our phones, or go into the tech section and window shop all the pretty things we can't afford. I don't speak for all men though.

But if you were my man you'd pee with me right?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/22/2023 at 8:55 PM, Xanthous Gaze said:

You're bolder than I am. I don't buy clothing from outlet stores anymore. Once upon a time, in my English 111 class in College there were 5 other men who had the same first name as I did, counting me made 6 in total. 🙄😑😒

One day during the year, 4 of us came to class wearing the same Yin Yang graphic tee, me being one of them. 😵 Everybody except the 4 of us was a comedian that day. 😑

After that my mind set, NEVER again!😬 I have been buying my clothing and other things from overseas,ever since that incident. Google Translate for webpages has been a God send, since I can't read Japanese, Turkish, German, French, Chinese, Arabic, or Russian. I figured out all those years ago the further away from home you shop the less likely someone will have what you have. Only issue was learning my measurements in centimeters, I have not had any problems with pants being larger by no more than an extra 3cm in all measurements, and shirts no larger than 2.5cm in all measurements. 

I feel bad women are never as confident as men are with their measurements, I'm sure you to have the need to go out and try something on at a store? 🙄😏

I agree! It is always good to have unique clothes. I like Japanese clothing, though sometimes it is a bit small! 

On 3/22/2023 at 2:27 AM, Bacardi said:

This morning I woke up feeling on top of the world. Like super woman. Like I could do anything. So I did. 

I took myself on a shopping spree for my birthday and decided to try on clothes. Luckily my husband went off to go do whatever husband's do at the mall when their wives are busy, so I had the changing room all to myself! Had some pajamas, some leggings, some shirts, and what was most important: I had a little bit of pee 😛

I know you guys know i am shy af. I know you guys know that I am very anti leave messes for other people. But I have been having so much fun with my peefans friends these last few days. The second my pants came off in the changing room I lost all inhibition and decided today was the day. Today was going to be the day i peed in the fitting room. 

As I was changing in and out of the clothes, taking selfies for husband (and Kupar) in the mirror, I really stumbled over myself. This fitting room had fake wood for flooring. Not my favorite surface to pee on by any stretch of the imagination. Even still, I had hyped myself up for it so I wanted to leave even just a little puddle. 

By the time I had gotten to my last outfit I had finally figured it out. In the corner was the perfect thing for me to have a little pee on: a napkin! I could soak it a little, pick it up and throw it away. No one has to clean up after me and I could finally check off one of my greatest fantasies! 

So that's exactly what I did:

20230321_090823.thumb.jpg.b051753b36d110d24fb07e6c31caa931.jpg

It was a lot less than what I originally wanted. I wanted to soak up as much of it as I could honestly. But because I was the only one back there I was really nervous. Plus I was way too scared to squat over it because I had no idea how my stream was gonna react lol. So I stood over it and pulled my panties to the side. It was only a dribble. Lasted maybe a second or two because it was sooooooo loud pattering against the floor 😬 this is one of my favorite chains I was shopping in and I didn't want to be banned for life 🤣

But yes. This girl *finally* did what she has been dying to do forever. I remember joining and saying "I will never pee in a fitting room because I'm too shy." 5 years later look at me now. You guys are turning me into a piss demon lol.

Love you guys!

I am so happy you managed to fulfil your fantasy. And you are like me, you are naughty, but don’t want to cause trouble. Very creative. You are so cute. 💖