car piss

So does anyone else enjoy pissing in or on cars?In their own car or a strangers?My passion is to drive in just underpants or nude and piss as much as i can all over the seats.Any pics or videos of anyone else doing this,male or female?

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Picture removed - since this is Pee Talk & Questions
  • Like 3

I've never done it, but I want to. I have cloth seats, and I would love my urine to soak into them. I've been on long road trips by myself and have gotten the urge to just let go in my seat rather than pull over at a rest stop.

The few times I pissed in my car was into a garbage bag of white towels. I had been using the towels as diapers essentially, pissing into them, staining them up, then hanging them to dry and reuse. They were already full of piss stains. I had an appointment and would be out of the house for a few hours, but didn't want to pee in a toilet, so I brought along the towels. I got into my back seat and pissed into the bag.

I should have just pissed onto my fabric car seats instead, but once I do that, I could never let anyone ride in my car again, which would be impossible.

• Hot 4

I offer my backseat to ladies for relief. A clean ladies Porta Potty. They get to relieve themselves on nice leather seats and I have napkins on the console between then two front seats or in the seat pocket in front of them. Later I clean it up and have it ready for use again. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

The idea of it is hot, and though I enjoy seeing someone pee in their car, the reality of peeing in my own car and the cleaning/extraction involved makes it less appealing. I like a clean, nicely detailed car. 

I’ve been tempted a few times in rental cars, but I could never bring myself to do it knowing someone has to detail it before the next customer. I would feel for the next customer. I rented a car on a trip that someone clearly peed in the back seat and on the floor. When the car got hot in the sun, it smelled like a hot piss box, and was just not a pleasant experience. 

• Like 1

Yeah i like a clean nice car which is why i find it so hot to me to do it sometimes.Not really had too much bother cleaning up at a later date,which sometimes i do quite soon and other times i enjoy leaving it and looking at and smelling the mess:)I like the idea of someone hot joining in or filming me but in reality that may be a step too far.

Never done this in a car that was operable, but I have done it many times at the junkyard. Go to the junkyard to get parts, you can stand there and piss on the seat or the floor of the car & no worries. 

One time a friend of my then wife went with me, just me & her to get a part for her car. As we're walking the aisles looking for what we needed, I mentioned I needed a piss. Told her to hold my tool bag while I took care of business. Little did I expect her to follow me over and stand there & watch the show! 

• Like 4
On 3/21/2023 at 12:45 PM, Starks2010 said:

I offer my backseat to ladies for relief. A clean ladies Porta Potty. They get to relieve themselves on nice leather seats and I have napkins on the console between then two front seats or in the seat pocket in front of them. Later I clean it up and have it ready for use again. 

wish youd drive by me!!! its my dream to pee in a car but im too scared to pee in my own haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

wish youd drive by me!!! its my dream to pee in a car but im too scared to pee in my own haha

I got a two seat car you could pee in any time 😘

• Hot 1

Haven't done it in my van yet, at least not entirely, just accidental spills on the floor from cans or bottles. Would love to try it though, because the floor is hard, no carpet. So it's very easy to just get up the pee with a towel and mop the floor.

On 3/20/2023 at 11:26 PM, Ilovepeestains said:

I should have just pissed onto my fabric car seats instead, but once I do that, I could never let anyone ride in my car again, which would be impossible.

You just have to make sure they can dry out quickly enough, and of course dark colors are helpful if you're concerned about stains. It's not something you should do every day, but the few times I did it, I had no problems afterwards. On warm summer days you can leave the windows open for airing.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
On 3/22/2023 at 4:30 PM, GoForGold said:

When the car got hot in the sun, it smelled like a hot piss box, and was just not a pleasant experience.

Whoever did this most likely pissed in the dirty footwell and didn't care for it to dry properly, which is not a surprise for a rented car. Because fresh and clean pee normaly doesn't smell badly, even less when it's dry, and doesn't need to be "cleaned" up. Maybe mopped up, if it's too much to dry on its own. 🙂

If you want to try it, do it on the seats, not on the floor.

Edited by Wetling

Cloth seats can at least dry. If you had leather seats, I bet it would still run through the seams, but couldn't evaporate afterwards. But if you just want the sensation, I think you could put down some plastic film and a towel beforehand. That will be fine, too.

• Like 1
Just now, Wetling said:

Cloth seats can at least dry. If you had leather seats, I bet it would still run through the seams, but couldn't evaporate afterwards. But if you just want the sensation, I think you could put down some plastic film and a towel beforehand. That will be fine, too.

Thanks. Film and towel is a good idea!