Interesting Pee Fetishes

This is about my personal weird fetishes for pee.. I’ve always had very particular fetishes in general.. Chime in if you’d like to add any or comment on mine! 

Refrain from “ew gross” believe me I already know Im weird haha 

My gf is a big part of my fantasy. 
I’d like if she would pee on the bathroom floor and make me lick it up while she is over me.

Pee all over the bathroom, everywhere and make me clean it up for her. 

Wake me up at night/morning and use me instead if the bathroom because she don’t feel like getting out of bed.

I have a strong fantasy of a person filling up a bottle and setting it somewhere discreet in public and I go find it and drink it. (No meeting up) 

My gf filling up a cup and making me drink it while we go about our day. 

(nasty one) Her peeing all over her toilet and making me lick it clean.

Every time she pees making me lick her clean.

what about yall?!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Doesn't sound weird, just a pleasing kinky angle on the pee thing  🙂 

Might appear like a contradiction... But I guess your GF needs to be trained to be a Dom (ish) to suit...

For what it is worth. I'm Switch-Neutral so enjoy both sides. I think there is a bit of both in all of us.  Sometimes the "Dom"  needs some encouragement and confidence building to enable it to be released. Say, a bit like "Acting" in a Play.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Euro said:

Doesn't sound weird, just a pleasing kinky angle on the pee thing  🙂 

Might appear like a contradiction... But I guess your GF needs to be trained to be a Dom (ish) to suit...

For what it is worth. I'm Switch-Neutral so enjoy both sides. I think there is a bit of both in all of us.  Sometimes the "Dom"  needs some encouragement and confidence building to enable it to be released. Say, a bit like "Acting" in a Play.

She has embraced that side recently and loving it.. just getting her into it slowly so I dont scare her lol. She has sat on my face and made me drink it all twice so far.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LightskinLemonade said:

She has embraced that side recently and loving it.. just getting her into it slowly so I dont scare her lol. She has sat on my face and made me drink it all twice so far.

Sound like you are well on the way... 🙂  Hope you both enjoy the "movie"

I like all kinds of naughty pissing, but what's been exciting me the most lately is pretty dirty: I like to hold my yellow morning pee until I'm desperate, then sit on my bare mattress (which is foam with a white cover) and film myself trying to hold back. I'll lay back slightly with my dick pointing up in the air and my legs spread open. And I don't hold my dick, I like hands free loss of control. The desperation, loss of control, permanent damage, watching my strong, yellow urine spray up into the air and fall back down in an ark to soak into the unprotected mattress, is very exciting to me. It's my own bed, and I intentionally put myself in a position to ruin it. Ultimately I leak and spray yellow piss onto my unprotected mattress (the same bed I sleep in). It gets me high sometimes just thinking about doing it, and I like to jerk off while watching my own videos.

I do spray the mattress with urine enzyme cleaner, which works well enough, so that I can continue to piss in my bed over and over. And I don't mind springing for a new mattress every year, since they're only two or three hundred on Amazon.

So that's my sick piss fetish.

Edited by Ilovepeestains
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2

I don't know how weird or whatever, but my two favorites are women peeing in swimsuits, especially a one piece, and wetting in granny panties or bloomers! My wife will occasionally indulge me in the first (but there better not be another living soul or any type of camera in a mile radius) but the second I rely online for my fix.

• Agree 1

I don't think those are weird at all! In fact I share many of those desires, and I think they come from the extremely common desire to be submissive. (Unless you eroticize the idea of being weird, in which case, let your freak flag fly!) I would love for my partner to make me drink their piss every morning. I want to be their toilet.

I think it's probably wierd that this turns me on: I like the idea of a lazy, kind of greasy neckbeard type pissing in bottles or cups and not bothering to clean them up, so he has a mountain of piss bottle laying around in his room, in his car.

• Love 2

Not weird at all. You like what you like. No judgment here. I like your ideas. Especially the making you clean it up. I have those ideas too but not in the bathroom, too easy. I’ve had a few ladies drop their panties and relieve themselves in my car. The back seat a bunch of times, the front passenger seat once.  She started pissing on the front, passenger seat then continued in my Yeti cup where it was kept warm. I was sipping on it. 

I enjoy cleaning lady piss out of my backseat, especially when it gets under the seat and pools where the rear seatbelts bolt to the floor. I’ve had my carpet in my house pissed on, my fabric couches. I’ve had ladies take their strong, dark, morning pees in my mouth.  My ex gf took her dark, morning piss in a hotel glass and I drank from the glass. Drinking from that hotel glass was the nasty part, even though her piss was bitter. I’ve had ladies pass gas in my face while peeing on me. I have a pee shirt, that I’ve put on to be pissed on and I don’t wash it. It’s so stiff now as it hangs in my closet. It’s black and you can see white stains from the salt in the urine. 

This one girl I dated, I had her pissing on her concrete patio to the point where it smelled. She had me out there cleaning it. I was happy to. I’d like for a woman to piss in a cup and then throw it in my face. 

I hope your gf does all that for you. Get you a cardboard box and put stuffed animals, clothes, and soft absorbent stuff in it, and have her relieve herself in it multiple times for you. 

• Love 1
On 3/19/2023 at 10:13 PM, LightskinLemonade said:

I have a strong fantasy of a person filling up a bottle and setting it somewhere discreet in public and I go find it and drink it. (No meeting up) 

I have similar: having a pee bottle exchange in public, hidden in plain sight, without saying anything, spy movies style

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

Hmmm. Not weird at all, ours could be even more weird.

Wetting, either what I'm wearing or what M is wearing, makes no difference, we will happily pee our jeans, or pee on each other. Did you know that drinking a coffee cup of water every 15 minutes will make you pee every 15 minutes? Don't go overboard if you try this, drinking more than a litre per hour for a couple of hours can be toxic.

From there, golden showers. M has a medical problem, used to be called nymphomania, now know as a sexual dysfunction. She gets a little crazy if she cant have an orgasm, definitely an interesting person to live with.

She loves to get peed on, all over, hair, face, everywhere. Pee dissolves mascara, she has looked like Alice Cooper so many times. She also loves hosing me down, it gets her in a real mood, causing her to stop mid stream, "rub one out" as she calls it, then finish off the pee.

We were married in 2005, and although we are not the bendy toys we used to be, we still make do to our mutual satisfaction.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 3/19/2023 at 9:13 PM, LightskinLemonade said:

This is about my personal weird fetishes for pee.. I’ve always had very particular fetishes in general.. Chime in if you’d like to add any or comment on mine! 

Refrain from “ew gross” believe me I already know Im weird haha 

My gf is a big part of my fantasy. 
I’d like if she would pee on the bathroom floor and make me lick it up while she is over me.

Pee all over the bathroom, everywhere and make me clean it up for her. 

Wake me up at night/morning and use me instead if the bathroom because she don’t feel like getting out of bed.

My gf filling up a cup and making me drink it while we go about our day. 

(nasty one) Her peeing all over her toilet and making me lick it clean.

Every time she pees making me lick her clean.

what about yall?!

We all have our pee kink interests around here and there is nothing truly outrageous about yours.

I have a thing about having some girl piss all over my living room carpet and the only reason it hasnt happened is that I have not in real life met anyone who might want to do it.

But any woman who wants to christen my living room carpet would be more than welcome, lol

• Hot 2

I cannot say that your fetishes are weird and certainly no more so than my own.

I do love when I convince my wife to pee all over me in the tub, shower or more rarely in bed.

She doesn't generally close the bathroom door when peeing so I will follow her in and put my hand between her legs to catch a few drops and lick it off. 

I will ask for a special drink and sometimes she will tell me to get a glass or cup which I will hold under her as she pees in it.  I will then take it to mix with beer, champagne or drink straight if there is no mix available.  

I have occasionally pulled my cock out and peed between her legs into the toilet at the same time as her.  A few times when she was sitting there naked I have raised my aim to piss over her tits and run down her belly into the toilet.  When I have finished she has often pulled my cock into her mouth to suck the last drops and if I am not totally empty I will surprise her with a mouth full.  Sometimes I will tell her there is more and ask her to share and she will French kiss me with a mouthful. A pee snowball if you will.   Most of these occasions end with me telling her not to wipe herself and we hurry to bed so I can clean her soaked pussy with my tongue.

Some so far unfulfilled fantasies are:

I would really love my wife to wake me up and use me instead of going to pee in the toilet at night or first thing in the morning. 

I would like to be laying on a beach mat or chair on a crowded beach and have someone sit on my lap and pee.

• Love 2
On 3/20/2023 at 9:13 AM, toseepee said:

I don't think those are weird at all! In fact I share many of those desires, and I think they come from the extremely common desire to be submissive. (Unless you eroticize the idea of being weird, in which case, let your freak flag fly!) I would love for my partner to make me drink their piss every morning. I want to be their toilet.

I think it's probably wierd that this turns me on: I like the idea of a lazy, kind of greasy neckbeard type pissing in bottles or cups and not bothering to clean them up, so he has a mountain of piss bottle laying around in his room, in his car.

I am more into the free spirited and borderline feral nature person who always pees outside and is also a nudist. I aspire to be that kind of person. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, acela2163 said:

Personally i've fantasised about a place where people are completely free relieve themselves and be nude. I think that comes from my desire for the world to be just more open generally.

I want to see the world become a lot more open and friendly place too

• Agree 1