Leaving work

It depends how much damage you want to do. The least damage you could do is fill his mug with pee, and that still sends a "strong and clear" message.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to suggest intentional pee vandalism, so I won't talk about how urine is very damaging to electronics because of it's conductivity and acidity,

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I swear mama Midori knows both of us so well to volunteer me to pee on his floor since she knew you would be too shy 🤣 I swear I still giggle when I think about it. 

I message you sometimes when i am at work and I've definitely had thoughts of peeing on the carpet or in the trashcan of my office. Something about the fact that any one can walk in at any time, that there's no cameras so unless I was caught no one would know it was me. It's a real addicting fantasy so I feel you completely.

If I could convince my husband to let me travel alone I'd help you. Either keeping your baby for you or peeing with you 🤷🏽‍♀️ which ever one you'd prefer! 

• Hug 1
  • Love 1

I totally agree with the suggestions above.    One quite passive solution (if you don't want any risk of getting caught or fingers pointed) would be to pee in his mug as suggested, but then empty it out.

Far less traceable than leaving a mug full of your pee on his desk - but you'll be the only one with the knowledge that every time he drinks from it, he's sipping on your personal toilet.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

If there are no cameras and no chance of being caught i would opt for the plant. Probably less conspicuous and if he saw it was wet he'd probably just assume someone watered it. Technically not a lie. You would have watered it after all 😚

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I totally agree with the suggestions above.    One quite passive solution (if you don't want any risk of getting caught or fingers pointed) would be to pee in his mug as suggested, but then empty it out.

Far less traceable than leaving a mug full of your pee on his desk - but you'll be the only one with the knowledge that every time he drinks from it, he's sipping on your personal toilet.

Goose always comes up with the goods! I love it! 💚💚💚💚💚

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oooh wonderful suggestions! 
The office chair sounds like it might be up there. I could make is so discreet as well…. 

Yeah, the mug sounds like a good suggestion, naughty but safe at the same time. Also I wonder, how do you make peeing onto a chair discreet lol?

• Agree 1

Mama Midori does not want to have to fly to London to bail you out of trouble, wonderful naughty Chrissy, so I think Papa Goose’s suggestion is safest!! With sister Bacardi’s suggestion as a close second!! I just picture him or a cleaner walking in while your arse is exposed as you water his plant! And you turn around and make a peace sign, yelling “Girl Power!”…😆

• Haha 3

I'd be inclined to combine peeing on his chair and on the carpet by leaving a nice puddle under his desk.  Two hits in one go ...

But mostly I'm just wracking my brain for a reason to be in London next week.  To have you so close and not even try seems wrong.  😎

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Mama Midori does not want to have to fly to London to bail you out of trouble, wonderful naughty Chrissy, so I think Papa Goose’s suggestion is safest!! With sister Bacardi’s suggestion as a close second!!

God we have a whole ass family here on the forum lol. 

And for the record, I'd be on the next flight to London to bail you out of jail sister so no worries 🤣

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

God we have a whole ass family here on the forum lol. 

And for the record, I'd be on the next flight to London to bail you out of jail sister so no worries 🤣

Yeah, I don’t want mods banning Chrissy from PF for inciting pee vandalism. A bin, potplant or mug is definitely safest. Her boss would look silly getting her in trouble for that. But if she wets his chair or carpet he might make her life hard, so, we need to protect our Chrissy from mean dicks like that. But she can have a little harmless satisfying fun to a point. 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

Lucky, us girls have our plumbing in just the right place. I’d probably wear a dress, no underwear on, sit on his chair and just lift it up enough to get it out of the way, then pee like I would in any other seated position. Wouldn’t completely soak it as i wouldn’t want to show any signs that it was me. 

It would be even more amazing if you did this whilst talking to someone in the room. Although, I suppose you don't have a good reason to be sitting in that chair 😄

1 minute ago, panfriedsquirrel said:

It would be even more amazing if you did this whilst talking to someone in the room. Although, I suppose you don't have a good reason to be sitting in that chair 😄

If anything it’s gonna be a quick dart in and dart out. I’m practically tempted to have something pre-prepared… 

1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

Lucky, us girls have our plumbing in just the right place. I’d probably wear a dress, no underwear on, sit on his chair and just lift it up enough to get it out of the way, then pee like I would in any other seated position. Wouldn’t completely soak it as i wouldn’t want to show any signs that it was me. 

Oh I know that the anatomy allows sneaky sitting pees for you, which I've always been kinda jealous of. I was talking more about the aftermath and ensuring it wouldn't leave a visible stain though.

3 minutes ago, avatar said:

Oh I know that the anatomy allows sneaky sitting pees for you, which I've always been kinda jealous of. I was talking more about the aftermath and ensuring it wouldn't leave a visible stain though.

Will be challenging…. 

• Like 1