I Need a Relationship Like This

1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

I just keep thinking not on the food! 😀

Honestly me too but as I've kinda blossomed in my fetish and accepted the fact that I am into consuming it in small quantities from people that I know well, it didn't bother me so much in this video lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

That’s such a funny emoji, but yes! 😉

🫠 is us after we're doing being peed on after a full day, Midori. Didn't you know? 

1 hour ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Once you have finished making Bacardi’s fantasies come true, of course. 😉💚

Yes me first! I found the video and discovered this about myself last night so I get to go first! 🤣

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

🫠 is us after we're doing being peed on after a full day, Midori. Didn't you know? 

Yes me first! I found the video and discovered this about myself last night so I get to go first! 🤣

Oh yes, I would be fully melted! And completely blissed out to the core. 
I actually saw this video a while ago. But yes, ladies first. You are more of a lady than me. 😉

• Love 3

Thank you ladies for for so much sensual activity on this Male Peeing Topic area. We do rather like to be wanted and desired ( as if that needed to be said )  💗 in a sensual, sexy ,warm way as well....

And as well as downright sexy indulgence doing kinky stuff to each other 🙂 🙂

Edited by Euro
Forgot to add...
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I LOVE this video. Spectacular. And same, I would love to have a relationship like this. To me, this isn't degrading - it's the opposite. I want someone who takes the shower like a pro and enjoys it.  

I loved it as well.

The only thing that would have made it better (perfect) is if she kissed him on the lips afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...