my first diaper experiences

1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey all! if youve been following me you know i decided i finally want to try diapers…and honestly theres no going back.

i bought a 12 pack and they were gone in 48 hours….and ohhhh my god 😍

the first time i put one on and slowly leaked to get a feel for using it. i flooded quite a few times, and oh my god was it amazing!! feeling the heaviness between my legs and the diaper getting heavier as im letting go, the feeling of walking around with warm wetness all over me…the naughtiness of letting go slowly on my couch….wow 😍 even if youre not into baby play (im not) i cant suggest trying a diaper at least once enough!! its the feeling of wetting but 10x better!!

So glad to hear you liked it. I don't wear diapers myself, but I love it when girls/women wear and wet them and talk about it, and it's twice the pleasure when I know that the girl enjoyed it, too!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

im very new into this aspect of a kink but i really like the thought of someone telling me to wet my diaper, or sitting on someones lap while wearing it and they casually feel their leg get heavier and warmer because im casually peeing!!

I like your way of thinking! Pretty similar to many ideas that go around in my head.  😊

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

im very new into this aspect of a kink but i really like the thought of someone telling me to wet my diaper, or sitting on someones lap while wearing it and they casually feel their leg get heavier and warmer because im casually peeing!!

I never had that fantasy before, but after reading this I have a new item for my fetish bucket list.  Now, my lap is always open to any women wanting to try the other half of this scenario.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

i also think itd be hot for the person to be like “are you peeing?” and peeking into my diaper and it ends up spurting out when they check it

Wow!  I was going to respond, but something just came up that I need to attend to.

1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

i also think itd be hot for the person to be like “are you peeing?” and peeking into my diaper and it ends up spurting out when they check it

I know what you mean - but for many alround here we wouldn’t need to ask, we’d just recognise the signs and give an appreciative wink and a squeeze. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 3
20 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

20 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

😍

On 3/16/2023 at 10:53 PM, epdreamgirl said:

Wow, that second idea is incredibly hot! How would you like if after the person you're sittin on their lap felt it and said "Well, time to change your diapers" knowing it'd alll splash out?

On 3/16/2023 at 4:05 PM, epdreamgirl said:

hey all! if youve been following me you know i decided i finally want to try diapers…and honestly theres no going back.

i bought a 12 pack and they were gone in 48 hours….and ohhhh my god 😍

the first time i put one on and slowly leaked to get a feel for using it. i flooded quite a few times, and oh my god was it amazing!! feeling the heaviness between my legs and the diaper getting heavier as im letting go, the feeling of walking around with warm wetness all over me…the naughtiness of letting go slowly on my couch….wow 😍 even if youre not into baby play (im not) i cant suggest trying a diaper at least once enough!! its the feeling of wetting but 10x better!!

Yeah it feels amazing to let go in a diaper. Its so warm and stays warm for a while. Walking around in wet diaper thats still warm feels great and sitting in it feels even better. I want to try wetting diapers with someone else. Watch a long movie but instead of going to the bathroom we wet our diapers together and continue watching the movie.  

• Love 1

I bought a pack to try once. The first time I used one I ended up falling asleep and having the best nap after as the warmth was very comforting. I’m not into anything baby though, it was just a way to wet without the mess! 

• Love 2