Did I Meet my Soulmate On Peefans?

Bacardi

Without going into too much detail, I met my Twin Flame on YouTube (before YouTube was popular) In 2011.

Like you, there were dozens of similarities. An abundance of shared idiosyncrasies, so many, I'm fact, that I lost count.

Our lives seemed to mirror one another, from the formative years, so present day.

We were alike in sensibility, sense, nature and character.

We could spend hours talking about the most important things in the world, or nothing at all and time would pass like grains of sand through the gaps of your hand.

There is no doubt that she is the other half of me; my Twin Flame and the love of my life*.

To answer your question: Dunno. Maybe. What I do know is, the more compatible you are with a person, the greater the odds of it being the case.

*If you want to know more, it'll be available at most good bookstores (and some bad ones) if/when I write it.

• Love 2

This is a very interesting question, there are a lot of things in the world that cannot be explained. Nothing happens in the world just like that)) I am sure you are either soulmates or twin flames. I have heard and read a lot about it and was interested in it, but, unfortunately, I have never experienced or met this myself, but I very believe in it. And you, Bacardi and Chrissy, are a vivid example of this. You were lucky to meet each other, fate brought you together and I am sure that you will find even more similarities with each other.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Oleg777 said:

twin flames

So many people have told me this but i dont know what it is lol. Did a quick Google search:

Screenshot_20230314_203455_Google.thumb.jpg.2f091f8e1177eb79767a650628ab873d.jpg

It sounds pretty accurate to me. @Chrissy89 what do you think? Honestly I'm such an introvert that I don't take well to new people both on and off the forum so I don't feel instant connections, but maybe Chrissy felt one to me? I do know once we did start speaking I got comfortable with her real fast; faster than anyone else on the forum really. 

This is so much new information to take it lol. And I wonder if it still works if Chrissy is a few years older than me.

• Agree 2
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

It sounds pretty accurate to me. @Chrissy89 what do you think?

Omg. 🥹

It wasn’t instantaneous, but it sure was pretty damn fast.  
I’ve met some truly amazing people here, and I’m thankful for that but not one has given me such a surreal experience as the one I got when I stared talking to Bacardi. Since then it’s grown and I dunno what it is.  My DNA test should be arriving today to see if we actually are related as my dad is from America so that’s a positive start 🤣 

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
On 3/13/2023 at 5:21 PM, Chrissy89 said:

Awww girl! You’re gonna make me cry. 

My life is so much better for meeting you! I don’t care that we met of a fetish site like as you have said, things have extended so much beyond what here brings and I’m eternally thankful for that!  
I love you @Bacardi

❤️

You're gonna make me cry too. I don't get nearly enough wholesomeness out of this fetish. I don't even know you two in real life, and this post fills me with warmth. 

• Love 3