car pee

So who else loves to pee on their car seats or in the car in any way/over the bonnet and generally only ever drive in underwear or nude?Love sex in a car/on a car.My cars brand new and alllready is covered in piss and cum stains :))))Managing to get rid of that horrible new car smell and make it stink of my piss/cum/sex

• Hot 1

I peed my pants all afternoon at home keeping the wet pants on while doing chores and working out.I then went out to the car in just my wet pants and t shirt and went for a long drive in my wet pants.I kept peeing my pants while driving the car.The seats are leather and got so wet my piss was just lying in puddle.The wetest ive ever got it.I took my soaked pants off and stretched them over the steering wheel with the air vents blowing through them and the piss smell in my face:))I mopped up the worst of the puddle with my t shirt.I then jumped back on my seat totally nude and continued with my drive cuming all over the wet seat.It was my best experience yet.I wish you could join me in making the other front seat a nice mess.Not really much of a stain though so much try harder next time:))))

I’m jealous, I’ve tried peeing my pants while driving and haven’t been able to! Even when I’ve really had to go, I can’t relax enough to let it out until I park. But there have been a couple of times that I get home and release the second i don’t have to focus on the road anymore.

I once put a few small hand towels in my pants to soak up the mess and feel the warmth spread a little more while in my front seat, and it was very worth it. I really had to go that day and probably peed into those towels and onto my seat for almost a minute, even though my seats are cloth it still took some time to soak in and I enjoyed the warm puddle on my pussy and how soaked my pants were. It took a few days for the seat to fully dry and nobody ever found any evidence

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I find i need to lift my bum slightly off the seat while still driving and relax then force pressure.It sometimes takes a few goes until it a lovely warm wetness starts 🙂 Keep a few more goes a bit more comes out a bit at a time.Edventually the seat is totally soaked in lovelly pee.My seat now really atinks of my pee pee :)))))

• Like 1

Just a extra fantasy of mine,is to deliberately crash my car while peeing all over the seat.What would it be best to crash into and i guess just low speed enoigh to smash the front of the car up but still be able to get the fuck out of there and home:)Couldnt give a fuck about the car just so i am not hurt only turned on,wet and sexy:))))

Edited by just do it
spelling
  • Hot 3
On 3/13/2023 at 12:34 AM, Couple92 said:

That’s hot. I’d love to go for a ride in your car and add to the piss and cum stains. Got any pics of the stains? 

I pissed all over my car seat again today 🙂 sat driving around in the nude again.Next up i really want to crash the car into a tree at about 15 mph just enough to dent the bonnet and break the bumper and grill but still be drivable.I will then just screw a new number plate on the dented bonnet and drive around in it in my pants or nude pissing and cuming all over it and leave the front of the car all dented and smashed for ever,never getting it fixed.Proper sexy:))))

825CEAAC-D4C9-476B-8157-80FC4494E5EC.jpeg

Edited by just do it
  • Hot 2