A thought

Ivy1989

Is it okay, or normal to love my husband where I'd give everything for, but also to love a woman as well like that? I'm bi, she's straight, hubbys straight. Is it bad that I would even think of leaving him for her ? Just a thought in the back of my head. If it's a guarantee and I could choose, no hurt feelings, I'd be split down the middle, lol. Any thoughts?

Yep, plus my best friend is getting married in the summer, can't say I didn't at least try lol

Obv If some of my boudoir pix I made for hubbys calender that I sent her and one of me in the nude wasn't enough lol, I know when to quit lol

Oh hubby is great privately, he likes to tie me up and "make" me submissive, I like when he's rough and "forceful ", I always liked it rough, and in bondage,  I like when his hand is by my neck and calls me a dirty slut, but I hate when he apologizes for calling me names especially when I'm so close at climaxing lol

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...