A thought

Ivy1989

Is it okay, or normal to love my husband where I'd give everything for, but also to love a woman as well like that? I'm bi, she's straight, hubbys straight. Is it bad that I would even think of leaving him for her ? Just a thought in the back of my head. If it's a guarantee and I could choose, no hurt feelings, I'd be split down the middle, lol. Any thoughts?

On 3/12/2023 at 5:43 AM, Ivy1989 said:

Is it okay, or normal to love my husband where I'd give everything for, but also to love a woman as well like that? I'm bi, she's straight, hubbys straight. Is it bad that I would even think of leaving him for her ? Just a thought in the back of my head. If it's a guarantee and I could choose, no hurt feelings, I'd be split down the middle, lol. Any thoughts?

It's nuanced.

Are you polygamous?

(It's weird, the amount of poly women that I've been chatting to recently is insane!)

Is it OK? Sure. Is it normal? Sure.

The very fact that you're giving it a thought to leaving him, even a flicker of a thought, might be systematic of issues within your marriage. Even issues that you aren't conscious of.

The women who I've been taking to are submissives: One of them is married (she's the primary sub) and her marriage is an unhappy one, which is why her husband has went out and collared a secondary sub.

The second woman who is involved in a poly dynamic is the secondary. Her Dom has a deeply unhappy marriage.

Do you see the pattern?

You have a few choices: sit down with hubby and be honest about this and see where it takes you.

Sit down with the woman and ask her if your feelings are reciprocated.

Or just ignore your feelings towards this woman and pretend it was all a dream.

Personally, I've only been in love once. I can't imagine me falling for anyone else.

Edited by MasterDarcy
50 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

Hubby is good and amazing and he puts up with my crazy antics lol

Cool. Thanks for the in depth answer. All of a sudden I feel like I know you. 😛 

Feelings are involuntary. Amazing he may be, but there's a reason why your feelings are splintered and even thinking of leaving him. 

It's really up to you. I've given you awesome advice. I won't even charge you. 😉

Yep, plus my best friend is getting married in the summer, can't say I didn't at least try lol

Obv If some of my boudoir pix I made for hubbys calender that I sent her and one of me in the nude wasn't enough lol, I know when to quit lol

On 3/16/2023 at 8:12 PM, Ivy1989 said:

Yep, plus my best friend is getting married in the summer, can't say I didn't at least try lol

Obv If some of my boudoir pix I made for hubbys calender that I sent her and one of me in the nude wasn't enough lol, I know when to quit lol

Oh really?

Well, maybe she's thinking the same thing. "X is married, so I've missed my window".

You never know. You could be the XXX version of Thelma and Louise. 😉

lol. Well, I'm sure she enjoyed them. Personally, I don't do subtle, I would just come out with it, as opposed to skirting round the issue.

Ask her and see what she has to say. But pre-empt it by telling her that either response won't ruin your friendship.

14 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

Rofl she made it clear of her heterosexual preferences lol

Ouch!

Well, unrequited love is a thing.

And besides, you know what they say, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again.. to seduce her". 😛

Kidding. Maybe.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I tried,  she was curious about kissing another woman a few years ago, so we kissed, did nothing for her 😞

I see.

You know, if you divulged that little nugget of information in the opening thread then It would've saved me giving you several pearls of wisdom that are now worthless. 😛

Unrequited it is then.

Ah well. I'm sure Hubby is enough. It's interesting that your mind was wandering, though. What's that about?

7 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

Hubby is all the man I need lol, and want, 

Ah! I note that you said "Man". Interesting. Very interesting. 😉

I have experience in marriage councilling (I was writing a novel about a woman who became sexually aroused and obsessed with her female neighbour) so I've seen a fair share.

Plus with 50% of marriages ending in divorce, marriage councilling is a growing enterprise.

• Agree 1
13 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

We did pre martial counseling, he's also a preacher lol, feel kinda bad for sharing stuff but the naughty in me can never be tamed lol

A preacher? Wow. What an interesting couple!

"The preacher and the Pisser". Could be a series of novels revolving around a couple who are private investigators, but also Preach and Piss in their spare time. 😛

Yeah. I know. I'm in the BDSMverse, you can't imagine how many female subs who I've talked to, who are married to vanilla men, but their innate craving and urge to "scratch their itch" makes them stray... sometimes with their husband's consent.

People can suppress and bury feelings and urges, but sooner or later those innate feelings come bubbling to the surface.

Edited by MasterDarcy

Oh hubby is great privately, he likes to tie me up and "make" me submissive, I like when he's rough and "forceful ", I always liked it rough, and in bondage,  I like when his hand is by my neck and calls me a dirty slut, but I hate when he apologizes for calling me names especially when I'm so close at climaxing lol

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

Oh hubby is great privately, he likes to tie me up and "make" me submissive, I like when he's rough and "forceful ", I always liked it rough, and in bondage,  I like when his hand is by my neck and calls me a dirty slut, but I hate when he apologizes for calling me names especially when I'm so close at climaxing lol

Ah. A spot of CNC.

And no, he shouldn't apologise. Even during aftercare. Hugging? Yes. Apologising? Hell no!

I'm guessing that Hubby doesn't share your love for the golden fetish?

I have many, many, many fetishes, but watersports is my gold standard (Excuse the pun). Nothing is off limits when it comes to watersports for me.

2 minutes ago, Ivy1989 said:

I like being a little slut lol, I do have a sex addiction tho, and don't help when I'm always horny all the time!!!

Oh. I bet you do! 😉

You have a sex addiction? Really? Well, now I know why your hubby is a preacher, he must love life. 😛

• 2 weeks later...