Doggy Style Piss

12 hours ago, Euro said:

Gonna have to try this... Really... both the horse style forwards and down and the dog style the leg lift and over  🙂

BTW.. Pleasing bod & cock  🙂

2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Ooh! I’ve not thought about doing it in this position since I was in my teens and didn’t know what a pee kink/fetish was. One to revisit, then…

I can absolutely recommend both positions. In particular the lifting the leg one is amazing. The feeling of peeing while you actually don't really know where your piss stream is going is sooo nice! I also really enjoyed trying to tie my dick to my leg because of how naughty and absurd it feels 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Euro said:

I think I kinda like the idea of holding/guiding  my cock and pissing over my chest, but also like the idea of other ideas ?

that sounds hot!! or even kneeling and aiming your dick up at your chest, see how high you can get it

4 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

that sounds hot!! or even kneeling and aiming your dick up at your chest, see how high you can get it

I have done the reclining backwards self pee thing. Depending on mood and stuff, can get a good spray arc quite high ish. The all fours (or three?) thing has def got me thinking...

I like the frivolous in parallel with the sexy

Perhaps tomorrow...  🙂

3 minutes ago, Euro said:

I have done the reclining backwards self pee thing. Depending on mood and stuff, can get a good spray arc quite high ish. The all fours (or three?) thing has def got me thinking...

I like the frivolous in parallel with the sexy

Perhaps tomorrow...  🙂

sounds hot! youll have to report back how it goes!

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Euro said:

Sort of just about on topic with all fours, interesting that self pee on all fours as a pre sex thing for us humans is also an animal thing... A  V interesting read  🙂

A related farming info  link ( BTW I'm not into goats  🙂  )...

https://modernfarmer.com/2017/06/goat-sex/

Apparently elks do this too. Wow this elk really had to go 😳😳🤷‍♀️ Really impressive video, that's a lot of piss!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Apparently elks do this too. Wow this elk really had to go 😳😳🤷‍♀️ Really impressive video, that's a lot of piss!

Sure is ! A fair bit of pressure to spray that far too. Rather looked like he was enjoying himself.

I've always felt there is an earthy primeval dimension to the whole pee - piss thing which is kinda hard wired into the back of our brains from the dim and distant past....

Edited by Euro
typo
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

I've always wanted to try being someone's "puppy" for a day or week. Not allowed to talk, walk upright, wear nothing but a collar....etc. I'm sure I would be a nightmare to housetrain, despite being a girl I'd certainly lift my leg and mark my territory😘 but with enough training I might learn how to squat on newspaper after a week. I think it'd be really cute to piddle on the rug and tilt my head in confusion not understanding why my owner is mad at me. Could be fun to see how long I last....or owner lasts...

That got my imagination going places now lol

8 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

I've always wanted to try being someone's "puppy" for a day or week. Not allowed to talk, walk upright, wear nothing but a collar....etc. I'm sure I would be a nightmare to housetrain, despite being a girl I'd certainly lift my leg and mark my territory😘 but with enough training I might learn how to squat on newspaper after a week. I think it'd be really cute to piddle on the rug and tilt my head in confusion not understanding why my owner is mad at me. Could be fun to see how long I last....or owner lasts...

What about pissing doggystyle with your partner? Could you imagine both of you somewhere pissing like that btw @HitEmAll amazing videos bud thanks for sharing! That’s a hot way to watch anyone piss

• Love 1
On 3/12/2023 at 11:16 PM, epdreamgirl said:

sounds hot! youll have to report back how it goes!

OK. So I had a sort of test run at this. Yes, the doggy style leg lift does need some kind of tie to the lift leg to get any side direction effect. The all fours pony style needs a semi or more to get any spray about with a wiggle.

The "Elk" style. Well that'll take some work and practice to get up to the required standard 🙂

Yeh, it was a pretty good new experience. Sort of sexy, zany, primeval, weird in a good sort of way

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Euro said:

OK. So I had a sort of test run at this. Yes, the doggy style leg lift does need some kind of tie to the lift leg to get any side direction effect. The all fours pony style needs a semi or more to get any spray about with a wiggle.

The "Elk" style. Well that'll take some work and practice to get up to the required standard 🙂

Yeh, it was a pretty good new experience. Sort of sexy, zany, primeval, weird in a good sort of way

Great, sounds like you had a lot of fun as well!

The tricky part of the doggy style leg lift is that for tying your dick in a somewhat reasonable way it also has to be pretty hard 😉 And you kinda have to maintain it when you start tying and then peeing 🙂

• Agree 1
49 minutes ago, HitEmAll said:

The tricky part of the doggy style leg lift is that for tying your dick in a somewhat reasonable way it also has to be pretty hard 😉 And you kinda have to maintain it when you start tying and then peeing 🙂

Yeh, discovered quite quickly that mind body & cock need to be highly focused on the mission 🙂 .  Guess I need  more practice and preparation and yes it was a whole lot of fun trying !  Thanks for a wonderful new idea of pee expression.

Perhaps a butt plug with a tail might make for an interesting finishing touch....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Actually, the video that I posted at the beginning of the thread was my second attempt at peeing like a dog.. 😉 I also have a video of my first attempt that I did some time before. I also quite like this video. One of the really fun parts of peeing like this is to convince yourself to pee without knowing where your pee stream ends up. As you can see, I did not really manage in the first video as I tried to kind of aim for my simulated "wall", and I'm pretty much constantly looking back to check if things go right.

I hope you also like this video! 😉 It felt amazing to go in this way!

Link to video: https://www.erome.com/a/BdxxFXkE (scroll down to third video)

like_a_dog_first_try_a.thumb.png.2ea383182526d887c8f727ee1932fca1.png

like_a_dog_first_try_b.thumb.png.4aaf0a4aa935aecaadb8e776ccb2d492.png

like_a_dog_first_try_c.thumb.png.d2812c4e2f4a7d1d661ba928a8880513.png

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2