Ah I love hotel rooms for the piss freedom I find there.

Hello, Thanks for responding about the fun of hotel pissing. I was wondering if your husband ever calls you from his hotel to tell you about his piss play around the room. If so, it must be fun to hear about it. I love getting hard in my hotel room and then going into the bathroom where everything is tiled and I can shoot my stream everywhere. It makes a nice sounds splashing against the walls and floor and of course the big mirrors.   Surely you must have tried some of this fun yourself when your in a new hotel room. Have you pissed in the bed ever? Now if I had a wife who enjoyed this wet fun I would buy plastic sheets so we could piss together in bed while having sex...MMMmmmmmm Wet Love!

Joys of Piss.jpg

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 1:34 PM, beachmom said:

I'm almost always there with him. The first time I saw him do so we were on a quick long trip with my mother and stopped at a dive motel for a few hours sleep. He was tired and just wanted to sleep, but was also dying to pee. My mom had beat him into the bathroom and was taking a rather long time. Impatient and nearly undressed already he stepped outside, but saw a group of people loitering in the parking lot. He returned complaining to my mom that he was dying to pee, to which she called out, "what's the crisis, guys can pee anywhere." With that he looked around and sat down on the bed beside me,  I commented, "this place is a dump anyway, who cares, just go." With that he proceeded to stand up and take a strong piss along the wall next to the bed. The funny thing was is just as he began my mom walked out of the bathroom directly in front of him. I expected her to be outraged and him to stop and cover up, but he continued and she commented, "I don't know why you didn't do that in the first place instead of making such a fuss about it." Since that experience and knowing that both my mom and I were fine with him doing so, he's done so ever since.

That’s lovely. 💚