Peed with An Audience Today 😬

Aww @Bacardi my twinnie! Let’s just face it right, your cycle is syncing to mine it’s all gonna be fine in a few days we can be grouchy to our men and virtual hug each other to get us through it. ❤️

love your story though, if that was me I’d totally want someone there with me. It’s such an emotional thing to do is pee on a stick. Guys, you just don’t get it. 😅

soooo hard to not make a mess though! 

That little stick is what’s gonna tell you (if you don’t already know) that there’s a mini-me inside.  N came in with me when I done it years ago. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

Thanks for sharing the story ❤️ I'm curious, you said you made a mess of the seat. Did you clean up after or leave the mess there? hehe

That's an excellent question. I actually don't remember lol. I'm sure I didn't cause I was too hype about not having another baby 🤣 plus at that point I honestly didn't care. My life was basically on the line. The next person would have had to just deal with it.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

That little stick is what’s gonna tell you (if you don’t already know) that there’s a mini-me inside

Aren't you happy to hear we are not pregnant?? By default my period must be synching to yours 😫 I'll let you know in a few days, hopefully lol.

• Love 2

It's now 48 hours on from your post - and first and foremost, hope all is well with you.

It's totally out of the ordinary to wish a period on anyone but you know what we mean.

The elephant on the room though...   your colleague...  who's 'always wanted to see you naked' and who you're mutually attracted to...    Any news there?  That you want to share anyway.   If you've been back on shift together have there been any comments from her, looking at you in a different way, anything changed?   (And to be totally honest, there's a huge amount of evidence here on the forums that it's perfectly feasible to maintain a strong loving relationship with a partner whilst enjoying having needs met in other ways). 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

It's totally out of the ordinary to wish a period on anyone but you know what we mean.

Still no period but SOMEOME 👀 reported to me that she got hers this morning, so I'm gonna assume mine will be here soon 🤣

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The elephant on the room though...   your colleague...  who's 'always wanted to see you naked' and who you're mutually attracted to...    Any news there? 

There was a post a while ago that I also commented about my relationship with this girl, where I explained we always talk about what we'd do during a threesome. I had also mentioned how she told me her boyfriend might have a piss fetish lol. We could go all day about what we'd do with each other, and it's really fun cause, unlike me, she has experience having sex with another girl. And this is just a regular conversation for us! 

I did see her for a while yesterday, and everything was just as it normally is. No awkwardness, no laughing, etc. This is why she's been one of my best friends. She just understands me so much! 

Next time I see her, though, I will have to make a joke about how she saw me naked finally and couldn't touch me 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Bacardi, thank you for sharing this experience.   I'm pleased you finally managed to pee in the presence of someone else - especially as you are shy and not likely to do so on a regular basis.   That makes that particularly moment all the more special and I wonder if your colleague will ever realise just how special that moment was.

As she has admitted to wanting to see you naked, you could yet have further discussions in the future - maybe you could engineer something in the future to get her to return the favour.  

Also very pleased to hear that your fears were dispelled and you are not pregnant.   

• Love 2