Is naughty peeing the only taboo that makes you horny?

For me the primary thing I do that is wrong that makes me horny is naughty peeing. Peeing all over my apartment turns me on, peeing on the floor of public bathrooms really makes me horny, and peeing on hotel carpets especially does. 

I recently wondered if there are other things that are taboo that would also get me aroused. The other day while I was making a transaction at the bank, and you know how when people sign checks at the bank in the U.S. and at stores and stuff people often steal the pen they provide. I don't know if it is like this in other countries. Well I hardly ever do that. Instead at the bank the other day I asked the teller if I could keep the pen, and she replied you're the first person who's asked people usually just take a pen without asking, we just don't worry about it we just add more pens when we're out. I thought I'm being to rigid making myself do the right thing here to ask when others just take a pen. So after I took the pen that I had asked for while she was talking to someone else I reached back into the pen cup and took three more pens just casually putting them in my purse. I got away with it. When I got home I felt a rock hard boner from stealing three pens from the bank. 

I then realized stealing pens also makes me horny as does peeing where I'm not supposed to. I was wondering of all you out there who get sexually aroused by peeing where you're not supposed to. Are there other things that are taboo that also arouse you? Am I the only one who has gotten sexually aroused from stealing pens? 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I think this is really taboo, but I have a CNC kink, or consensual non consent, and I also really like to be slapped around. I'm not talking about really light slaps on the butt. I'm talking about sweeping me off my fucking feet with a belt to my face until I see stars and cant stand 😇 

There is a movie out there with one of my favorite actors that slaps a woman across the face and she falls to the ground and he immediately apologizes. It has always been so hot to me, as long as it is happening *consensually* and not as an actual act of abuse.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Nope! A lot of taboo things make me horny (e.g. Flashing, public sex and voyeurism, making someone cum where they shouldn't, public fondling). I'm more into those things with a willing partner and less so for myself. It's fun to try and make your partner lose their composure in public and watch them blush. It only makes me rougher in the bedroom because I'll want them so much it physically hurts.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JackOfAllPees said:

No, there are some taboos that make me horny aside from naughty peeing. The main ones are stealing (like you), littering (especially if done by a sexy girl) and voyeurism.

Stealing is a kink I just started to explore. What do you steal? Do you have recommendations on how to get away with that? 

1 hour ago, sillyme said:

Stealing is a kink I just started to explore. What do you steal? Do you have recommendations on how to get away with that? 

Pop on a hi viz and pretend to be taking something away for repairs

• Haha 1

I'm into BDSM (Dominant) so there's a whole plethora of kinks that I'm interested in.

As far as "taboo" kinks. Well, that's an objective and relative subject.

I'm pretty much into anything, apart from scat, poly and animals. Anything else is fair game and will probably bring out the Dom in me.

On 3/12/2023 at 7:48 AM, Peetrickx said:

Beside naughty peeing I’m into 

naughty shitting (especially when girls messing up public toilets)

littering

smoking 

vandalism 

I consider my acts of naughty peeing a small amount of vandalism. What other vandalism are you into?

On 3/15/2023 at 5:07 AM, sillyme said:

I consider my acts of naughty peeing a small amount of vandalism. What other vandalism are you into?

I would also consider naughty peeing as an act of vandalism.

Some other examples could be putting dirty shoes on train seats, writing on public toilet walls, graffiti and destroying things on purpose.

• Agree 1
On 3/15/2023 at 8:08 AM, Havelock said:

Littering - I find it really hot when an attractive women litters because its convenient for her. Girls dropping tissues after peeing outside is a great example but other littering is also attractive. I have memories as a kid of seeing nannies and other moms littering and being excited by it. I can remember my nannies sometimes tossing tissues, wipes and even my used diapers into nature in Spain. Once when traveling with family friends and we stopped at a scenic spot in the country for a picnic. There was another mom who was a very friendly and attractive blonde. At one point when we were packing up she changed her daughter's messy diaper. I was near and mildly interested.  She started talking with me in a very pleasant way as she was diapering. When she was done she wrapped up the diaper, said "woooo" as she tossed it into the bushes near us and then she smiled at me. For some reason this was really exciting and stuck in my memory.

Wow, what a hot experience. That’s what I would call a role model. 
Women who litter casually are a huge turn on for me. 
My ex girlfriend always threw her trash on the ground or out of the car. 
I remember when we were on holiday she has always leaved her rubbish in the sand when we were leaving after a day at the beach. Nice memories. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 8:42 PM, Peetrickx said:

Wow, what a hot experience. That’s what I would call a role model. 
Women who litter casually are a huge turn on for me. 
My ex girlfriend always threw her trash on the ground or out of the car. 
I remember when we were on holiday she has always leaved her rubbish in the sand when we were leaving after a day at the beach. Nice memories. 

Had she been doing this prior to meeting you or did the habit form because you were such a great role model to her?

Does flashing count? I love a girl with no inhibitions about their body, ready to show any part of themselves at any given notice. That being said, not much else will turn me on that isn't peeing. Maybe a girl getting caught masturbating, but she continues to do it. Can't really think of much else tbh.

• Like 2