Sub sucking on my peeing cock

Has anyone else experience their cock being sucked as they pee? 

I have experienced it once and it was fantastic and she never spilt a drop!

So horny to see her mouth filled and swallowing.

Oddly enough she adored that but disliked her tits being pee'd on, can't have everything!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 10:30 PM, Cupcake said:

I’ve been so curious to what it’s like to drink pee like that, I’ve tasted my own but not another’s yet 

I've peed while having my cock sucked, and drank pee from pussies. Both are incredibly hot! Whereas drinking pee from a container (at least in my experience) is not particularly enjoyable. 

Wow, this comment put me in a really introspective place. I've never had a negative watersports experience. But the thing about those situations is it was only with partners who were into the idea of trying or doing "something kinky." Therefore, I was the only participant actually living with a piss fetish.

And that brings me back to the thing about this forum that continually blows my mind. Which is the confirmation that I'm not the only person on earth turned on by urination.  

The idea of someone with the curiosity and enthusiam in your comment even existing was inconceivable to me in those days. I can only imagine what it might have been like to have been with someone who shares your curiosity and enthusiasm in those moments.

I hope when it's your turn to drink, and be drank from, that you're fortunate enough to be with someone like us. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 6:25 AM, Takashi96 said:

I've peed while having my cock sucked, and drank pee from pussies. Both are incredibly hot! Whereas drinking pee from a container (at least in my experience) is not particularly enjoyable. 

Wow, this comment put me in a really introspective place. I've never had a negative watersports experience. But the thing about those situations is it was only with partners who were into the idea of trying or doing "something kinky." Therefore, I was the only participant actually living with a piss fetish.

And that brings me back to the thing about this forum that continually blows my mind. Which is the confirmation that I'm not the only person on earth turned on by urination.  

The idea of someone with the curiosity and enthusiam in your comment even existing was inconceivable to me in those days. I can only imagine what it might have been like to have been with someone who shares your curiosity and enthusiasm in those moments.

I hope when it's your turn to drink, and be drank from, that you're fortunate enough to be with someone like us. 

It definitely an interesting fetish to live with and it’s hard to explain! But I’m Bi so hopefully I’ll get the chance to suck a cock and pussy while they pee one day! 

since I’m kinda new to everything, I didn’t get into pee until I was an adult I feel so intrigued by everything I just wanna try it all! 

• Hot 2
5 hours ago, Cupcake said:

It definitely an interesting fetish to live with and it’s hard to explain! But I’m Bi so hopefully I’ll get the chance to suck a cock and pussy while they pee one day! 

since I’m kinda new to everything, I didn’t get into pee until I was an adult I feel so intrigued by everything I just wanna try it all! 

I agree it is an interesting fetish.  I hope you get your chance to partate of a cock and pussy as they release their golden fluid.  Being new to all of this, it is probably like drinking from a firehose. (Sorry, a badly formed idiom as an attempt at comedy.) 

Have you ever had a chance to be the dom and let someone partake of your peeing pussy?

• Like 1
On 3/10/2023 at 10:37 AM, Jon2050 said:

Has anyone else experience their cock being sucked as they pee? 

I have experienced it once and it was fantastic and she never spilt a drop!

So horny to see her mouth filled and swallowing.

Oddly enough she adored that but disliked her tits being pee'd on, can't have everything!

I tried once to have hubby pee in my mouth, It wasn't for me, other then that I swallow the other stuff that comes out of his penis lol

• Haha 1
  • Hot 3
5 hours ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

The taste would depend on hydration of your lover. I would consider trying it if he was hydrated enough and was avoiding anything that could make the taste or smell worse.

Agreed, hydration is important.  I used to have a 'friend' on another site who I introduced to pee drinking. we would video ourselves peeing into a glass and then downing it, incredibly horny/erotic/filthy.  We had done this a few times and on one occasion she wasn't hydrated and the look on her face was hilarious, strong dark pee tastes very different to sweet light pee!

• Haha 1