peeing in the cup on the couch

1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

pretty mild, i made it all into the sink i think i might wanna try again!! i love sitting on the edge of the toilet and peeing onto the floor, something so dirty to me about almost making it. probably gonna try the same technique in the sink! either aim for the floor or mirror 💛

Did you stand at the sink or sit in it?

8 minutes ago, gap said:

Looks tasty to😍

21 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

it was!! i surprised myself with how much it filled up, and it was so warm!

What did you do with it hopefully poured it all over yourself 😘

I always enjoy fantasizing about someone laying in my lap while on the couch or cuddled up next to me, and without stopping paying attention to what we’re watching, spreading their legs and casually pissing right onto the couch. One of my favorite pee dreams, hope I can experience it sometime. 

• Agree 1
On 3/10/2023 at 4:00 AM, epdreamgirl said:

heres an old pic from when i had drank a large starbucks tea, and then was so comfortable scrolling on my phone on the couch i decided to just empty my bladder into it!! i was rubbing my clit against the cup while doing so!!

image.jpg

That's a nice cup full 💦😊

On 3/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, epdreamgirl said:

pretty mild, i made it all into the sink i think i might wanna try again!! i love sitting on the edge of the toilet and peeing onto the floor, something so dirty to me about almost making it. probably gonna try the same technique in the sink! either aim for the floor or mirror 💛

Do you indulge in that only at home or do you sometimes make such a mess at public or friends places?