peeing in the cup on the couch

Just now, Jar351 said:

wow @epdreamgirl so impressive clearly you were drinking a lot.  Did you spill any?  When you are full does it just blast out or do you need to get your pee started slowly?

surprisingly i spilled none!! when im full i have a fairly steady stream but it usually starts slowly because im nervous every time i pee anywhere but the toilet- but thats part of the thrill!

• Love 2
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

surprisingly i spilled none!! when im full i have a fairly steady stream but it usually starts slowly because im nervous every time i pee anywhere but the toilet- but thats part of the thrill!

i mean that's what makes it so fun.  I am getting more desperate are you?

8 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

heres an old pic from when i had drank a large starbucks tea, and then was so comfortable scrolling on my phone on the couch i decided to just empty my bladder into it!! i was rubbing my clit against the cup while doing so!!

image.jpg

Looks yummy 😳

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

just woke up, probably gonna take a morning wee while making my coffee and im blessed with another day home alone today so hopefully i can get into some fun!

Keep us updated 😘