Peeing with the mic on

Lol my close friend actually did this just the other day.

He called me on discord to talk about some work gossip he wanted to share and from the start it was obvious he was outside with his dog (walking sounds, calling for her etc.). Anyway after a while I guess he came home while we were still on call and out of nowhere I hear loud splashing. He was just like "Hey! Hear that?" and carried with the conversation.

Guess he just likes to be gross like that sometimes 🤣

• 5 months later...
On 3/9/2023 at 12:20 AM, Lilly bowman said:

So I was just playing search with a couple of guys and one of them was drinking a shit ton of beer so he said he was going to take a piss. After a few seconds I heard him pissing with the mic on lmao. He did it in front of the whole game thru game chat and we all just sat there silent. It was a long ass time to cause he really had to go 😂 

A few games later we were just sitting in the lobby and all of s sudden we hear someone peeing and I literally said “are you pissing again”? And he was like yeah lol I drank a lot so I piss a lot. 

I loved hearing him take a leak. Would have been cooler if he went in a bottle with the mic on haha would love to hear gamechats reaction to that! 

Hi Lilly, Do you have any experience of peeing while gaming (or anywhere for that matter) you would like to share?  I would enjoy hearing them! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I’ve encountered men in public restrooms on the phone while using the urinal, and on numerous occasions seen someone enter a bathroom while on the phone. I always wonder what it’s like on the other end of that call. Personally, I’d probably be mildly offended if I found out, in most cases, as I didn’t consent to being taken into the bathroom with them. Though, I suppose if they informed me what was happening, I’d probably give an “if you’re quiet, or at least alright with me hearing what you’re doing.”

9 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I’ve always been a gamer girl when I was 18I use to play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege with my friends and cousins. Me and cousin where playing in a party only voice chat so it was me and 4 boy cousins as it was 1 vs 3 situation I was the one left I decided to empty my while trying to win the match  my gaming set up was in our basement so I began peeing since I was naked and one of cousins asked “Abby are you peeing?” I was like “Shhh I’m trying to concentrate.” As I you could her my hissing through my mic

This is incredibly hot! I had a friend piss whilst on a discord call with a few of us. She announced "I'm just going pee!" To the group, and a few seconds later we all heard her powerful flow hitting the toilet. Don't think anyone else enjoyed it as much as I did 😉

• Hot 2