diaper first time advice?

hello all!! ive wet myself before and love the warm feeling. ive never tried diapers- im not into the AB aspect of it, but i think itd feel good. and once i get comfortable with it, i think itd be hot to be out shopping or something and slowly leaking into a diaper. anyone have any tips on what type to buy (im fairly slender so i might fit in big kid’s if those are better) and maybe any experiences you have to give me ideas of what to try?? thank you!!

• Love 2

I am not going to be much help to you I'm afraid as it isn't something that I've done, but I do get that it would be really handy to just pee whilst out and about without attracting any attention.    It would be a bit like being at a water park where I pee little and often all the time - either whilst in the water, on the slides/rides and even whilst standing in queues.   Swimwear is wet anyway, so releasing pee anywhere is just not noticed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 3/8/2023 at 8:11 PM, epdreamgirl said:

hello all!! ive wet myself before and love the warm feeling. ive never tried diapers- im not into the AB aspect of it, but i think itd feel good. and once i get comfortable with it, i think itd be hot to be out shopping or something and slowly leaking into a diaper. anyone have any tips on what type to buy (im fairly slender so i might fit in big kid’s if those are better) and maybe any experiences you have to give me ideas of what to try?? thank you!!

Hi! I'm a diaper lover and my go to diaper is a Megamax from northshorecare.com . It all depends on how much absorbance you need/want, styles and discretion to choose a diaper. I recommend checking their website to check on their products and the nice thing is that they offer free samples and are ABDL friendly. 

They also show a sizing guide in all their diapers information that can come handy. If you are in between two sizes I'd recommend going with the higher one but is a matter of personal preference.

There's also this company called LLmedico, I'm not very familiar with their diaper brands except for one called Crinklz which are excellent and have cute diaper designs

I usually wear my diapers with a booster pad inside (I pee a lot and fill up a diaper by itself very quickly)

Feel free to DM if you have any questions!

• Like 1

I wear Tena pull up nappies every day as I have incontinance issues. 
I often deliberately wet myself as I like the feeling. 
if you pee slowly the nappy absorbs it better especially if you empty a full bladder into them. 
make sure they are put in correctly as they can also leak from the leg holes or up your back when laying on your back. 
Enjoy the feeling of the padding between your legs  xx

• Love 1
On 3/10/2023 at 6:19 PM, WendyMarty said:

I wear Tena pull up nappies every day as I have incontinance issues. 
I often deliberately wet myself as I like the feeling. 
if you pee slowly the nappy absorbs it better especially if you empty a full bladder into them. 
make sure they are put in correctly as they can also leak from the leg holes or up your back when laying on your back. 
Enjoy the feeling of the padding between your legs  xx

do you have any suggestions if its going up my back and leaking out my legs? how do i know its on properly?? trickling my pee out it can absorb a full bladder but the few times i held until i wet them, it flooded but the padding had a ton of untouched/unabsorbed spots!

• Love 1