I pissed on my wife's friends car door handle

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, LovelyLillSpade said:

Yes.  😌

Idk if I posted it but I definitely pissed all over her carpet and curtains. It was really fun and I don't feel bad for making a mess because its already a mess! I really thought about taking a huge one all over her bed since it looked like shit anyways. Think she would notice when she got back?

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

While it's none of my business, of course, your posts did trigger some of my curiosity and interest, so, if I'm allowed, I'd like to ask what kind of *friendiship* ties your wife to that person? Anyway, I'm convinced that pissing on a car-doorhandle isn't such an effective revenge tool, in short time the pee evaporates from there, leaving very little trace... On her bed, right in the middle, it seems to me a much bigger provocation...

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, colette888 said:

While it's none of my business, of course, your posts did trigger some of my curiosity and interest, so, if I'm allowed, I'd like to ask what kind of *friendiship* ties your wife to that person? Anyway, I'm convinced that pissing on a car-doorhandle isn't such an effective revenge tool, in short time the pee evaporates from there, leaving very little trace... On her bed, right in the middle, it seems to me a much bigger provocation...

Pee, like eggs can actually badly etch automotive paint. I can mean serious and expensive damage. 

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Havelock said:

Pee, like eggs can actually badly etch automotive paint. I can mean serious and expensive damage. 

I frankly wasn't much aware of that... Perhaps, because my usual pee is extremely diluted, I'm sure it's harmless... I knew though that doggie's one can provoke very persistent stains... me, being such a bitch, must be an exception!

On 4/22/2023 at 6:05 AM, colette888 said:

This person is more of a useful person to keep around when we need something (a garden tool or help watching the pets) than an actual friend that you would regularly hang out with. I thought about going on her bed, but I couldn't help but think if she had hidden cameras in her room and the consequences that could come from that action. Not that those consequences amount to much other than feeling bad for getting caught

Next time for sure!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, pguy2981 said:

This person is more of a useful person to keep around when we need something (a garden tool or help watching the pets) than an actual friend that you would regularly hang out with. I thought about going on her bed, but I couldn't help but think if she had hidden cameras in her room and the consequences that could come from that action. Not that those consequences amount to much other than feeling bad for getting caught

Next time for sure!

OK, I now understand the many facets of the situation... You certainly can count on my sympathy, but be careful, the world is full of resentful people...

• Love 2