47 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

Not a lady, just a curious guy with a question. Do you spray the walls in that position you mentioned? I could imagine that being fun

id love to try but havent yet!! honestly i kinda wanna try a handstand pee against a wall, im curious if itll hit the wall and go down my back or drip down my chest onto my face

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, sephone said:

as a woman i can confirm, i absolutely love the feeling of pissing on all fours. the best part for me is when you start really letting it go and you can’t see the stream but you can hear it hitting the floor the harder you push đŸ˜© feels so dirty i love it haha

agreed!!! 

• Hot 1
On 3/8/2023 at 8:03 PM, epdreamgirl said:

any other ladies in here love peeing on all fours?? its my favorite position to pee in 😍 im not lucky enough to have carpeted floors, i would be in heaven if i had them as ive unfortunately never peed on carpet. but the benefit to tile is that it splashes up nicely. i also love arching my back into the air and having my face near the ground because my stream shoots straight back and all over my legs. can i hear your doggy style peeing experiences?? male and female welcome 💛

When I was a kid I used to wonder if girls could pee in that position? And if any had ever tried it? I was so excited when I learned that they actually could and would!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2023 at 9:05 PM, epdreamgirl said:

id love to try but havent yet!! honestly i kinda wanna try a handstand pee against a wall, im curious if itll hit the wall and go down my back or drip down my chest onto my face

I’ve been wanting to try that but I simply don’t have good balance for it 😂 to your original point tho, I love peeing on all fours, I love looking under me and watching it flow out of me. There’s something so dirty about it I’ve done it several times and I feel I enjoy it more and more each time 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Cupcake said:

I’ve been wanting to try that but I simply don’t have good balance for it 😂 to your original point tho, I love peeing on all fours, I love looking under me and watching it flow out of me. There’s something so dirty about it I’ve done it several times and I feel I enjoy it more and more each time 

i agree! i love watching and being in such an unnatural peeing position, it adds to the naughtiness. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i agree! i love watching and being in such an unnatural peeing position, it adds to the naughtiness. 

Well, if you think about it, that position isn't so un-natural, look at the cows, mares, bitches etc. etc  LOL

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

Pissing on all fours is amazing for guys to. Makes me feel like a wild animal đŸ„”

You might have understood that watching guys when they are pissing isn't my preferred activity, but, honestly, the idea of a man on all fours weeing like a stallion does make me quite interested... 😈

• Like 3
  • Cheeky 1
2 hours ago, colette888 said:

You might have understood that watching guys when they are pissing isn't my preferred activity, but, honestly, the idea of a man on all fours weeing like a stallion does make me quite interested... 😈

I’m a straight guy and seeing guys pee like that still gets me rock hard lol

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I’m a straight guy and seeing guys pee like that still gets me rock hard lol

thats how it started with me lol, i thought i was straight then would watch girls peeing because it turned me on thinking of doing that myself, and then i realized girls are hot and now im bi lmfao

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 3/11/2023 at 6:25 AM, colette888 said:

Well, if you think about it, that position isn't so un-natural, look at the cows, mares, bitches etc. etc  LOL

There is something more naturally "feminine" about that position (from an anatomical perspective). Like when you see a picture of a woman on all fours in a sexy animal costume, with her bum exposed, it's easier to imagine her peeing away from her body. Or maybe into the face of an unwanted suitor sniffing around her bottom? 

One of hottest things about it, for me, is that men can't really pull it off without wetting our knees and legs in the process. Unless that's the desired  effect, we need to use our hands to aim our streams away from our bodies. But then that throws off our balance.

And forget about men marking their territory in the raised leg position. The "dominant male" doggy peeing position takes way more balance than I've ever had. With one leg up, one hand trying to aim, and one hand and one knee to balance on? It's never worked for me. On the  other hand, I've seen many videos of women doing it easily. And as with videos of women peeing on all fours, their streams shoot neatly away from their bodies. 

Edited by Takashi96
Punctuation
  • Love 3