3 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

i agree!! i love sharing my desperation with others

4 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

4 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I’d love to see you share your desperation 😍

14 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

im so envious !! ive done it by myself and it was hot but id kill to be able to just surprise someone (who’s into it of course) with an accident!!! especially if i were in a skirt or dress so it gets a nice arc onto their clothes 😍

It's so funny to read this and remember the first time that fantasy entered my imagination. I felt like such a pervert! I was convinced I was the first person to ever think about something so raunchy. Back when I was a teenager only rich people had access to the internet. I had no idea there were others out there.

My version involves lots of eye contact and no words spoken. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 3/9/2023 at 11:43 AM, epdreamgirl said:

75% of my pee play is directly onto the floor!! having puppy pads available lets me have all sorts of fun. i usually sit in different positions and see how it affects my pee stream or see how much of it i can get on myself. i do love nonchalant pees too- just standing there and peeing into the floor while on my phone or scrolling social media!! no movie theater pee yet though ive been wanting to learn how to control myself in diapers so i can experience more public plays. ive peed hundreds of times not on a toilet!! in the changing room experience youre talking about ive had a lot of fun in there. sometimes ill sit on the edge of the bench and pee forwards and see how far i can get my aim, or sometimes ill scoot back on the bench and feel it pool up on my thighs and pussy!!

This is amazing.  Do you mean that you pee in the changing rooms at the beach, or changing rooms of a clothing store?  Have you ever peed in the changing rooms of a store?

On 3/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, William Smith said:

This is amazing.  Do you mean that you pee in the changing rooms at the beach, or changing rooms of a clothing store?  Have you ever peed in the changing rooms of a store?

i havent in a store because im a former retail worker and feel too guilty lol

• Like 1