my crazy pee experiences!!

6 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

So much naughtiness that must be nice in the changing rooms

its so nice!! i also love sitting on the bench far back to pee and feeling the splash up on my pussy. or standing there and letting it slowly trickle down my legs

• Hot 2
57 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey guys!! i introduced myself in that section of the forum, thought id pop here to tell you some of my favorite stories πŸ’›Β 

-i rarely wet myself, but when i do i normally choose skinny jeans. however, i decided to try a soft pair of fleece/velvety flare pants. i was holding for soooo long, drank probably 7-8 water bottles. when i finally wet myself, it clung to the fabric so perfectly. i let it slowly trickle out (i hate rushing!!!)  and feeling the wet fabric against my pussy and then the pee trickling down my legs around the flare was amazing. it was such a long pee (at least 60 seconds!!), half way through i pulled down my pants just a little bit to hear it splashing in the fabric while playing with the stream. i had quite the orgasm after in my wet pants 😍

Β 

-most of my stories are on beaches because i live near a lot of secluded ones. i love slowly letting it trickle out while i walk the shore and sometimes i like to stand there and watch it puddle in my toes and in the sand around me. or ill do it while a few feet into the water, watching the waves and hearing my stream hit the water is so peaceful

-i also have a lottt of fun in the changing rooms. if nobody is in there, i like to lay on my back and give myself a golden shower (its way more comfortable there than at my own house- and i dont need to worry about cleanup!) or i will lay on my back and try to piss high up onto the wall. i also really like laying on my stomach and gently peeing so it pools up.

i have lots more stories if anyone is interested!!!

wow do you like anything else involving pee  just curious and  tell me the things you find a true turn on :) if you like ofc, and how old are you , sorry for this question im curious by nature so cant help it 😞

and whats youre biggest passion

whats youre ultimate Dream in general ,Β 

also would you drink pee / pee anywhere inside if you felt like it ?

2 minutes ago, peetowin said:

wow do you like anything else involving peeΒ  just curious andΒ  tell me the things you find a true turn on πŸ™‚ if you like ofc, and how old are you , sorry for this question im curious by nature so cant help it 😞

and whats youre biggest passion

whats youre ultimate Dream in general ,Β 

also would you drink pee / pee anywhere inside if you felt like it ?

i love all things involving pee except drinking it!! id def let someone drink from me though if they wanted πŸ’›

id love to be able to wet the bed over and over, ive never wet the bed and ive always wanted to!!

and yes i frequently pee inside, usually my living room or kitchen!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

i love all things involving pee except drinking it!! id def let someone drink from me though if they wanted πŸ’›

id love to be able to wet the bed over and over, ive never wet the bed and ive always wanted to!!

and yes i frequently pee inside, usually my living room or kitchen!

living room wow thats hot not gonna lie if you lived with me you could wet the bed anytime you wanted toΒ 

Just now, peetowin said:

living room wow thats hot not gonna lie if you lived with me you could wet the bed anytime you wanted toΒ 

ooo id love that!! and yeah i usually pee on the floor in there, it has the most open space because i like peeing in different weird positions and seeing how it feels hehe

1 minute ago, epdreamgirl said:

ooo id love that!! and yeah i usually pee on the floor in there, it has the most open space because i like peeing in different weird positions and seeing how it feels hehe

i wish i had you here lolΒ  my god i have had a fetish of a women pissing anywhere and just be them selfsΒ  and also id love to see you wet the bed of pure convienceΒ  it sounds hot ! andΒ  i even got a room with mattresses that i piss on sometimes just cuz i cant be bothers using the toilet lol

2 minutes ago, peetowin said:

i wish i had you here lolΒ  my god i have had a fetish of a women pissing anywhere and just be them selfsΒ  and also id love to see you wet the bed of pure convienceΒ  it sounds hot ! andΒ  i even got a room with mattresses that i piss on sometimes just cuz i cant be bothers using the toilet lol

hahah i wish i lived alone so i could do that!! ohhh the fun i would have. i too love the nonchalant/pissing out of convenience. id love to be sharing a meal with someone and they feel my pee stream hit their foot under the table right as they hear my pee trickle onto the floor!!

• Hot 3
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

hahah i wish i lived alone so i could do that!! ohhh the fun i would have. i too love the nonchalant/pissing out of convenience. id love to be sharing a meal with someone and they feel my pee stream hit their foot under the table right as they hear my pee trickle onto the floor!!

or you could live with someone who likes the same as you and could enjoy every awaken moment doing it, if i ever could feel a women peeing under the table id be hard as a rock i swear "

1 minute ago, peetowin said:

or you could live with someone who likes the same as you and could enjoy every awaken moment doing it, if i ever could feel a women peeing under the table id be hard as a rock i swear "

yes id love to have a partner who’s into this!! we’d never use the toilet πŸ’›πŸ’›

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

yes id love to have a partner who’s into this!! we’d never use the toilet πŸ’›πŸ’›

whats the first thing you would do if you had a partner who would be in to the same as you, and how would you feel walking naked most of the time ? if that wasΒ  possible .Β 

and ive allways wonderd how it would feel like to wet my clothes but i cant do it alone for some od reason, wish someone was here and could join me 😞 i also would love another girl pissing on me doggystyle while i fuck another one while she piss aswell , my fantasy is prob nuts πŸ˜›

14 minutes ago, peetowin said:

whats the first thing you would do if you had a partner who would be in to the same as you, and how would you feel walking naked most of the time ? if that wasΒ  possible .Β 

and ive allways wonderd how it would feel like to wet my clothes but i cant do it alone for some od reason, wish someone was here and could join me 😞 i also would love another girl pissing on me doggystyle while i fuck another one while she piss aswell , my fantasy is prob nuts πŸ˜›

your fantasies arent nuts they sound hot to me!! id love to pee casually as i walked around the house naked!! and you should try it i was scared too but the warmth feels so good and the naughtiness of it adds to the thrill!

7 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

your fantasies arent nuts they sound hot to me!! id love to pee casually as i walked around the house naked!! and you should try it i was scared too but the warmth feels so good and the naughtiness of it adds to the thrill!

youre fantasys makes me nuts tooΒ  wish i knew more about you :)

13 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

hey guys!! i introduced myself in that section of the forum, thought id pop here to tell you some of my favorite stories πŸ’›Β 

-i rarely wet myself, but when i do i normally choose skinny jeans. however, i decided to try a soft pair of fleece/velvety flare pants. i was holding for soooo long, drank probably 7-8 water bottles. when i finally wet myself, it clung to the fabric so perfectly. i let it slowly trickle out (i hate rushing!!!)  and feeling the wet fabric against my pussy and then the pee trickling down my legs around the flare was amazing. it was such a long pee (at least 60 seconds!!), half way through i pulled down my pants just a little bit to hear it splashing in the fabric while playing with the stream. i had quite the orgasm after in my wet pants 😍

Β 

-most of my stories are on beaches because i live near a lot of secluded ones. i love slowly letting it trickle out while i walk the shore and sometimes i like to stand there and watch it puddle in my toes and in the sand around me. or ill do it while a few feet into the water, watching the waves and hearing my stream hit the water is so peaceful

-i also have a lottt of fun in the changing rooms. if nobody is in there, i like to lay on my back and give myself a golden shower (its way more comfortable there than at my own house- and i dont need to worry about cleanup!) or i will lay on my back and try to piss high up onto the wall. i also really like laying on my stomach and gently peeing so it pools up.

i have lots more stories if anyone is interested!!!

Very interested 😘

15 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

id love to be sharing a meal with someone and they feel my pee stream hit their foot under the table right as they hear my pee trickle onto the floor!!

Please,Β  I invite you to dinner tonight, or any night, just as long as it takes me to get over to your place... Please book a table!

Seriously what you say you would love to do here is my own personal dream, its so lovely to just let it all go right where you are sitting without having to leave the table! Β 

I have to say I have been lucky enough to enjoy thisΒ a few times with an old g/f.. and its the most amazing experience ever! It quite takes your mind off your food altogether!!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

haha whatcha wanna hear about?

Anything you want to tell us about. I personally love furniture and bed wetting, but your experiences sound sexy, as well. You mentioned sitting on the changing room bench to pee, which is very sexy to imagine. Are there any other places (other than the toilet) where you have sat and peed?Β  Have you ever peed in a movie theater? I think it's also hot to see a woman sitting directly on the floor and just letting it go.

11 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

haha whatcha wanna hear about?

Personally I'd love to hear about any of your pee experiences involving other people - whether that's participating in some way or just being watched.

• Agree 1
Just now, wetwulf said:

Anything you want to tell us about. I personally love furniture and bed wetting, but your experiences sound sexy, as well. You mentioned sitting on the changing room bench to pee, which is very sexy to imagine. Are there any other places (other than the toilet) where you have sat and peed?Β  Have you ever peed in a movie theater? I think it's also hot to see a woman sitting directly on the floor and just letting it go.

75% of my pee play is directly onto the floor!! having puppy pads available lets me have all sorts of fun. i usually sit in different positions and see how it affects my pee stream or see how much of it i can get on myself. i do love nonchalant pees too- just standing there and peeing into the floor while on my phone or scrolling social media!! no movie theater pee yet though ive been wanting to learn how to control myself in diapers so i can experience more public plays. ive peed hundreds of times not on a toilet!! in the changing room experience youre talking about ive had a lot of fun in there. sometimes ill sit on the edge of the bench and pee forwards and see how far i can get my aim, or sometimes ill scoot back on the bench and feel it pool up on my thighsΒ and pussy!!

• Hot 3
13 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

sometimes ill scoot back on the bench and feel it pool up on my thighsΒ and pussy!!

That sounds amazing. I've written many stories here with female protagonists who peeΒ this way and enjoyΒ the warmth as her pee pools between her legs and warms herΒ pussy and bottom. I'd love to hear more about you peeing like this.

I do love that completely natural - just a bunch of friends who need to pee, so guess what - we're peeing together.

As a straight guy I've obviously peed next to lots of complete strangers in urinals, but when it's a case of peeing next to a good friend somewhere outdoors it's got that extra dimension.Β  To them it may simply be a convenient way to meet a need, but there's also a sense of 'bonding' about it.

I can only imagine for you who is physically attracted to other ladies that the whole idea of just a completely natural wee, whilst chatting - and probably lots of desperation chat in the build up must be absolutely mind blowing.Β  Β You lucky thing - thanks so much for sharing with us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1