bi female finally got the courage to join! piss lover<3

On 3/8/2023 at 9:06 PM, epdreamgirl said:

i cant really get new mattresses in/out of my house without an excuse hahaha. and i havent tried it either but i bet itd be hot, especially nonchalantly in a spooning position, id love to feel someone peeing on my back and ass

My ex was all about the spooning in bed pissing like that. It’s wonderful. 

• Hot 2

Hey ep, going to talk about your pics here since someone suggested to do so instead of flooding the pic thread with chatting.

Would be fun if the sink had a plug so you could fill it and then plug out to see a whirlpool of piss!

I loved your picture peeing on the floor! Makes me imagine how big the end puddle was, for me it'd be fun if I could sit on your pee puddle and pee on it ass well 😄

The one with diaper was also really hot!

As always,  thanks for sharing your pee journey!

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 12:41 AM, epdreamgirl said:

my dream is to be able to wet a bed but due to my living situation i dont see that happening any time soon 😞

What is that situation after all? I guess many of us can relate. I have a whole history of hiding my fetish right from under the nose of my parents before I finally got my own place.

• Like 3
On 3/9/2023 at 8:24 PM, epdreamgirl said:

unfortunately not!!

I'd absolutely love to have a like minded piss friend or several. Tbh, I fantasize about group piss play as much as I long for just one piss partner or friend or someone to even have an ongoing relationship with online or in person who we can share our most kinky fetishes together. Oh and believe me, I definitely have a few hot kinky fetishes. I'm a very sexual but sensual and erotic person. I at times am having to pleasure myself 4 or 5 times a day just to keep up with my horny desires. To have someone who understands me would definitely be nice.

On 3/8/2023 at 6:47 PM, epdreamgirl said:

im scared to tell any of my current partners in case theyre weirded out so if i ever found someone i guess itd work but youre right its too taboo unfortunately lol

I also have struggled with this for a long time. Once with an early girlfriend, I did not have the guts to tell her until after we broke up and had a heartfelt talk and then when I told her she got a smile and kinky look in her eye and said she would piss on me. Unfortunately I already had another girlfriend and didn't want to cheat. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PissBoner said:

I'd absolutely love to have a like minded piss friend or several. Tbh, I fantasize about group piss play as much as I long for just one piss partner or friend or someone to even have an ongoing relationship with online or in person who we can share our most kinky fetishes together. Oh and believe me, I definitely have a few hot kinky fetishes. I'm a very sexual but sensual and erotic person. I at times am having to pleasure myself 4 or 5 times a day just to keep up with my horny desires. To have someone who understands me would definitely be nice.

i tried sending you a dm but it wouldnt let me!