bi female finally got the courage to join! piss lover<3

Just now, MasterDarcy said:

I don't think you'll have much trouble finding someone.

But yeah, I know what you mean. I know that we're all piss fanatics here, but it's condensed. Unfortunately, watersports and watersports related activities are still very much taboo... even in the world of BDSM.

I have many fetishes, but watersports is number 1. I was going to make a joke about it being "number 2", but nah. 😛

im scared to tell any of my current partners in case theyre weirded out so if i ever found someone i guess itd work but youre right its too taboo unfortunately lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

im scared to tell any of my current partners in case theyre weirded out so if i ever found someone i guess itd work but youre right its too taboo unfortunately lol

You should absolutely tell them! Imagine if they're into it, too. Just imagine the possibilities. 😉

If they're weirded out by it then you'd probably be better off without them. Kink shaming isn't nice.

Yeah. It's a rarity, which is a shame, as it's fucking hot.

9 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

You should absolutely tell them! Imagine if they're into it, too. Just imagine the possibilities. 😉

If they're weirded out by it then you'd probably be better off without them. Kink shaming isn't nice.

Yeah. It's a rarity, which is a shame, as it's fucking hot.

thats fair but i cant be into it if theyre not into it haha i wouldnt wanna do it if theyre like “i guess ill try” because if they dont like it but see me get super turned on ill be embarassed

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

thats fair but i cant be into it if theyre not into it haha i wouldnt wanna do it if theyre like “i guess ill try” because if they dont like it but see me get super turned on ill be embarassed

No. I get it.

Me, neither. I would only get satisfaction if the other person was getting off as much as I was.

lol. Oh. Trust me, you shouldn't be embarrassed. If anything, they should be embarrassed for being so vanilla.

4 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

No. I get it.

Me, neither. I would only get satisfaction if the other person was getting off as much as I was.

lol. Oh. Trust me, you shouldn't be embarrassed. If anything, they should be embarrassed for being so vanilla.

haha thats definitely true!!

17 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

with a male- id love to be cuddling in bed and without saying a word, hopefully even sneakily if naked, he just took his dick and started peeing on me nonchalantly…😍 id follow it back by spreading my pussy and pissing all over him without warning. id also love to be on top and pee all over a guys chest while hes inside me

Dreamgirl...Do please find a partner to share this fantasy and make it come true. I speak from real experience when I say its the ultimate excitement, suddenly feeling that amazing warmth flow over your body without a word being spoken, but somehow knowing that it will be happening! And to return the favour too is all part of the fun!!  Do go out with your partner for a night of good drinking beforehand, so the pleasures just last and last! I have no idea where you live but I can help you find a partner, just the way I did, and it so fulfilling to find that right person who shares the same exciting fantasies as yourself! Message me if you would like my help in all of that.   Sweet Kisses.....

13 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i havent im too scared i guess ive just been hoping if theyre into it theyll bring it up lol

Maybe you could try some ways to gauge their interest in peeing without making it obvious. Leave the bathroom door open when you go pee. If you shower together just pee nonchalantly in the shower - most everybody pees in the shower so it's easy to explain away if necessary. Go for hike and find it necessary to pee outdoors, doing it where you can be seen by your partner. If they react with any sort of interest then you can take it further.

3 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Dreamgirl...Do please find a partner to share this fantasy and make it come true. I speak from real experience when I say its the ultimate excitement, suddenly feeling that amazing warmth flow over your body without a word being spoken, but somehow knowing that it will be happening! And to return the favour too is all part of the fun!!  Do go out with your partner for a night of good drinking beforehand, so the pleasures just last and last! I have no idea where you live but I can help you find a partner, just the way I did, and it so fulfilling to find that right person who shares the same exciting fantasies as yourself! Message me if you would like my help in all of that.   Sweet Kisses.....

hoping one day ill get lucky!! im still fairly young in my early/mid 20s so hopefully i have lots of warm and wet adventures in my future!

• Hug 1
1 minute ago, Peefun said:

Maybe you could try some ways to gauge their interest in peeing without making it obvious. Leave the bathroom door open when you go pee. If you shower together just pee nonchalantly in the shower - most everybody pees in the shower so it's easy to explain away if necessary. Go for hike and find it necessary to pee outdoors, doing it where you can be seen by your partner. If they react with any sort of interest then you can take it further.

ive actually sortaaaa maybe been working on it similarly!!! actually just last week he let me hold his dick while he peed and we were laughing having a good time he had no idea how turned on i was, next time we shower together i think im gonna say i have to pee and gauge his reaction?? though i also wanna try it with a girl but i have an even harder time flirting with girls than i do guys haha

• Like 2

It sounds like you're well on your way to having some fun with him. You could make it a point to tell him how much you enjoy holding his cock (which most guys would be totally okay with), and the next time you do it mention how much you enjoy watching him pee. If you reach the point where you're peeing together in the shower, you could push it a little further and put your hand or foot in his pee stream, just to see his reaction.

Edited by Peefun
added comment
6 minutes ago, Peefun said:

It sounds like you're well on your way to having some fun with him. You could make it a point to tell him how much you enjoy holding his cock (which most guys would be totally okay with), and the next time you do it mention how much you enjoy watching him pee. If you reach the point where you're peeing together in the shower, you could push it a little further and put your hand or foot in his pee stream, just to see his reaction.

thats the direction im hoping to take!! unfortunately its very slow moving hahaha

• Hug 1
On 3/8/2023 at 6:41 PM, epdreamgirl said:

hey all its nice to be finally part of the group! long time lurker!! feel free to AMA id love to interact 💛

ive been into this as long as i can remember. i love naughty peeing, wetting, and although ive never experienced pee play with a partner, a lot of my fantasies include golden showers- both giving and getting!!

i also have a praise kink haha, a huge part of my kink is being told where/how to pee and when. i also loveee naughty peeing, my dream is to be able to wet a bed but due to my living situation i dont see that happening any time soon 😞

i have so many fantasies so feel free to ask me about them, but my top ones are-

with a female; sitting across from eachother, holding eachothers pussies open and peeing onto eachothers chests. id love to feel her stream on my nipples 

with a male- id love to be cuddling in bed and without saying a word, hopefully even sneakily if naked, he just took his dick and started peeing on me nonchalantly…😍 id follow it back by spreading my pussy and pissing all over him without warning. id also love to be on top and pee all over a guys chest while hes inside me

ill probably post some of my adventures in the experiences section, lots of them include naughty pee play. 

just thought id introduce myself, feel free to AMA!!

What is AMA?