female wetting ideas

On 3/12/2023 at 11:19 PM, epdreamgirl said:

pissing into a miniskirt

Please... go ahead and pee in one, and let me know just how it felt. I fantasise over such an amazing prospect! A Miniskirt is special in so many ways, and so practical when you suddenly need to pee and can't hold it anymore!

Have you ever wet your bed on purpose? Or maybe a chair/couch/car seat? If you're worried about damaging any of these, try putting a thick blanket or comforter on the floor and laying or sitting on it and wetting it. You can try it nude or clothed, whichever you prefer.

May I suggest wearing a skirt and sitting on top of a wall/ledge, then peeing through your underwear so that it pools on top of the wall before cascading down the front. Can be super discrete too if the wall is a material that doesn’t easily show that it’s wet! 

• 1 month later...

Something I’ve found to be quiet fun is to put on as many pairs of underwear that I can and see how long it takes for the pee to soak through. 
My record is 12 pairs at once. It still soaks through and stays warm for a lot longer aswell 

On 3/12/2023 at 12:58 AM, epdreamgirl said:

i want to try that soo bad but im scared i wont be able to stop at completely wet myself!! thats why i think i want to try diapers, i love the thought of talking with someone while peeing and they have no idea!

You could order food from a place where you are not a regular and wet while receiving the delivery/paying the delivery guy. If things get to awkward you can just close the door and end the "encounter" any time.

Its slowly getting warmer. You can hide pee as water you used to cool yourself of or sweat. You can do basically anything which involves water and wet yourself in public.

Peeing/Wetting while sun bathing is fun. 

Wear something tight which doesn't show when it's wet like black shorts and let out a bit of pee when ever some kind of trigger occurs. For example when you talk a dog for a walk pee whenever the dog pees/marks a place.

Some people already suggested different poses but i want to add a few ideas in to the mix. How about peeing like a dog, while imitating typical erotic poses or in captain Morgen stance.

Haven't tried this but it could be fun. Wear pants made of s material which doesn't or badly absorbs liquid like lether, latex or whatever and shoes which don't get wet like sandals and don't pee in the toilet throughout the day. Your pants won't get wet on the outside and your pee should run down your leg inside so you should be pretty sneaky and be able to function normally. Peeing sounds and wet feet should be the only indicator that you wet yourself. But again i haven't tested this. Not sure if you will get sore / blistered doing this. You might want to try the Pauly strat with a leather skirt and fishnet stockings instead. 

I only have a penis so i don't know if this does make a difference or if it is even possible but you could try adding a small dildo or a remote controlled bullet vibrator to your adventures. I don't know how difficult it would be to keep them in while peeing.