female wetting ideas

2 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

decided to make a master thread for my pics!!  i dont have any saved however i will post them as i take them! i wont show my face but i can get some creative angles 😜 definitely willing to take some requests too!!! types of clothes you wanna see me wet, things you want to see me pee on, etc! 

Maybe in a sink 

4 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i want to try that soo bad but im scared i wont be able to stop at completely wet myself!! thats why i think i want to try diapers, i love the thought of talking with someone while peeing and they have no idea!

That would be hot 😍

On 3/7/2023 at 6:39 PM, epdreamgirl said:

hey guys! im new here and i love trying new/“unusual” ways to pee/wet.

tomorrow i really want to wet some skinny jeans, i normally just stand there and wet myself but im wondering what you all do or if you have any other ideas or suggestions i can try to do something a lil different, ill make sure to report back how it goes too if anyone is interested!

I am 😍

8 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

decided to make a master thread for my pics!!  i dont have any saved however i will post them as i take them! i wont show my face but i can get some creative angles 😜 definitely willing to take some requests too!!! types of clothes you wanna see me wet, things you want to see me pee on, etc! 

Have you tried pissing in a cup or perhaps in your laundry?

18 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

Panties would be hot or self pee 

2 hours ago, Rufiaant said:

I think peeing on a towel would be quite nice! Also great pee stream and post!

i normally lay the towel down and pee while sitting crossed legged on it, but ive been debating on balling it up and grinding on it while peeing. what do you suggest?

4 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I particularly like the videos where the girl sits on a closed toilet lid and pisses on the floor. Also, I have a fondness for girls in a dress or skirt who simply go through their panties

two of my favorites!! i love watching girls pee near the toilet- having the option but choosing simply not to use it is hot. i love peeing on a closed toilet set lid, the way it pools on my pussy then drips all over the floor is so naughty! and pissing into a miniskirt is so hot to me, i love watching those videos and even sometimes watch myself do it in the mirror!! i like to gently release my pee so it trickles onto the floor, though one day i want to try releasing my bladder hard and seeing if the stream arcs and wets the front of my miniskirt!

• Hot 3
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

tomorrow im planning on my living room floor & a diaper, plus more if i feel the urge but hopjng to get at least two

What about a small cup and once it fills you stop and hold the rest in

13 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i loveee doing self pee but definitely not confident enough to post a pic like that!! i can still do it & describe my experiences though if anyones interested

Always interested 😋

18 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

i normally lay the towel down and pee while sitting crossed legged on it, but ive been debating on balling it up and grinding on it while peeing. what do you suggest?

Wow, that idea is quite good, another thing you could do is while standing hold the towel between your legs with one hand front and one back, once your pee got a nice amount before it gets all absorbed, pull both ends so the pissed on towel connects to your body and use both hands in a saw-like fashion while you pee on it grinding against you?

• Love 1