Sharing the experience

Hi @AnnaKarina - and a huge welcome to Peefans.

I'm glad you've said you're not in this for money - that would be a very quick way of saying goodbye, as we're a community of friends here and very opposed to being seen as a marketplace by those eager to sell to our members.

We are a forum, so we're all based around posts being made in the various topic areas - of which 'Pee Videos' sounds like the place for you to freely share your content to our members.  Please note that as a site we don't have the space or bandwidth to host video clips directly.  Instead what people do is host their videos elsewhere on a suitable site - Erome for example, and then include a link in a post in the forum.

Hope that helps and do shout up if we can help or answer any questions.

• Love 2

As an example, this is a post in the Pee Videos section by one of our fellow members Lucy, who has chosen to share content:

So in the Pee Videos section you'll see lots of threads, so of them being general posts on particular topics.   But if you create a thread there it's generally kept as just for your content - especially if you title it in a way that makes it clear they're your submissions.

5 hours ago, AnnaKarina said:

Hey there, I am a woman, have always had a fantasy about exploring this kink with others, but I haven't been able to find anyone irl who is remotely into it. I've been filming myself peeing in different places for a few years, and I just want to share these videos with people who would appreciate. Don't need money, just want the shared enjoyment of doing this. Any suggestions? 

I suggest sharing whatever aspect of pee you like.  There is an audience on here for everything pee related.

Hello and welcome, AnnaKarina.

There are a few video uploading places around that are simple to use.

Erome is a good application for videos, etc. Just remember to make the videos "private", unless you want your videos watched by other people than the people whom you intended.

And yeah, tell me about it. Watersports, even in the BDSMverse, is still seen as a taboo fetish. Trust me, I know!

Welcome aboard.

Edit: 13 followers in 16 hours. Don't be scared off by this.

Edited by MasterDarcy
On 3/7/2023 at 10:30 AM, AnnaKarina said:

Hey there, I am a woman, have always had a fantasy about exploring this kink with others, but I haven't been able to find anyone irl who is remotely into it. I've been filming myself peeing in different places for a few years, and I just want to share these videos with people who would appreciate. Don't need money, just want the shared enjoyment of doing this. Any suggestions? 

Can't wait to see them! Please do share.