I love the idea of peeing around stables.  And also the way that it was the most natural thing in the world to your friend S.   Probably just an everyday occurrence for her, or at least regularly as she tends to her horses.

And too the fact that your friend was so ok with it too.  Wonder if your other friend really just didn't need a wee or was too scared / embarrassed?

Anyway, enough rambling on - huge thanks for sharing a wonderful experience (loved hearing about the very last part too).

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I love the idea of peeing around stables

I’m now planning when we can next go back 😉

46 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wonder if your other friend really just didn't need a wee or was too scared / embarrassed?

She said she didn’t need, plus she had to stay with the kids 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

@Chrissy89oh wow, I knew you were writing something but didn't expect it to be this hot. Really loving how bold you've become in your time on here and how much you are clearly enjoying all of it!

Also, kudos to you for not getting pee shy in a situation like that, with two other people right next to you. There's no way in hell I'd be able to go like that 🤣

• Love 1

Since you find it sexually arousing, would you want to try to let them know that in some way? Something subtle that could gauge their interest - perhaps 'unintentionally' squatting in a way that would expose yourself to them while you pee?

21 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Nah, I prefer to keep things the way they are. I don’t wanna be judged 

You know I've been following your progress... hehehe... well I'm betting that in the not-too-distant future you will reconsider what you wrote now... 

• Like 1