Truckers Pissing in Public

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

I've always had the intrusive thought that it would be fun to hitchhike- incredibly dangerous- but what a thrill. Maybe target truckers specifically, at least truckers dumb enough to pick up a hitchhiker waiting until I'm on a road in the middle of nowhere and then tell him in no uncertain terms how desperate I am to pee. Holding myself, maybe start tearing up and having him pull over in the middle of nowhere. I would absolutely piss in plain view of him, moan with relief too. What a pervy weird little fantasy 😝

I'm a trucker and I'd love that to happen to me. Sadly we're not allowed to pick up anyone otherwise I'd invite you for a ride

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/4/2023 at 5:36 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Almost 21 mins. of men, mostly truckers, answering Nature's Call.

Thanks a lot for divulging this video, I find it extremely interesting! Yeah, for me, usually, when I happen to watch a man pissing, he's aware of my presence and his tool's dimensions and attire reflect that type of situation.. while in this compilation it seems they are all unware to be seen... Quite peculiar at my eyes, believe me!

13 hours ago, marking my territory said:

I've always had the intrusive thought that it would be fun to hitchhike- incredibly dangerous- but what a thrill. Maybe target truckers specifically, at least truckers dumb enough to pick up a hitchhiker waiting until I'm on a road in the middle of nowhere and then tell him in no uncertain terms how desperate I am to pee. Holding myself, maybe start tearing up and having him pull over in the middle of nowhere. I would absolutely piss in plain view of him, moan with relief too. What a pervy weird little fantasy 😝

I must admit this «pervy weird little fantasy» of yours does appeal to me too....

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1
17 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Aussie trucker aswell lovely fantasy 

• Love 1
On 3/21/2023 at 1:32 AM, marking my territory said:

I couldn’t think of a hotter and naughtier thing to witness as a trucker lol idk if anyone else would believe me over the CB from what I just got to watch tho lol it’s something most of us dream about 😂

This appears to be Germany, Belgium or the Netherlands where this is very normal at autobahn/highway rest stops for everyone regardless of being a trucker or not. You can see many are men just driving normal cars and stopping to pee freely and in the open next to their cars. I miss being in the EU where you can do this. I can’t wait to get back. I actually wrote about it here 

I wish this video had both sexes as women do the same at these stops but perhaps that’s off topic for this forum. 

1 hour ago, Havelock said:

This appears to be Germany, Belgium or the Netherlands where this is very normal at autobahn/highway rest stops for everyone regardless of being a trucker or not. You can see many are men just driving normal cars and stopping to pee freely and in the open next to their cars. I miss being in the EU where you can do this. I can’t wait to get back. I actually wrote about it here 

I wish this video had both sexes as women do the same at these stops but perhaps that’s off topic for this forum. 

We have these at smaller roads too, not just highways. They are called "rest areas" but everyone knows they are basically places to pull over for a piss. There's usually some trees and bushes for privacy.

kuva_2023-03-23_084832613.png

Edited by Loller
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...