Where to buy pee vials/containers?

IndyPee

16 hours ago, scaleo75 said:

There are many sellers of pee vials on www.allthingsworn.com

It's a good site with lots of trustworthy sellers

Very interesting, I didn't know there was a specific site for these things... I'll keep it in mind

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi 👋  I am looking to sell mine.. I have a 'peeing in shoes' and 'weeing through knickers' fetish and I've been considering doing this for a long long time. No idea where to start though! Didn't consider for a second anyone may want to buy some of my liquid gold 🥰 

If you find anywhere that sells it and ships safely (I have safe ideas for shipping). Please let me know 🥰

Many thanks

ML X

Edited by MistressLillithlovesyellow
Bad spelling

Hi 👋  I am looking to sell mine.. I have a 'peeing in shoes' and 'weeing through knickers' fetish and I've been considering doing this for a long long time. No idea where to start though! Didn't consider for a second anyone may want to buy some of my liquid gold 🥰 

Of you find anywhere that sells it and ships safely (I have safe ideas for shipping). Please let me know 🥰

Many thanks

ML X

On 3/3/2023 at 5:11 PM, scaleo75 said:

There are many sellers of pee vials on www.allthingsworn.com

It's a good site with lots of trustworthy sellers

YES, AllThingsWorn is great, and for guys, there's MaleThingsWorn. I sell my pee drinks there.

• 8 months later...
On 3/17/2023 at 3:04 AM, MistressLillithlovesyellow said:

If you find anywhere that sells it and ships safely (I have safe ideas for shipping). Please let me know 🥰

Many thanks

ML X

It can be done, but it's expensive. I have a process that works very well and pleases a lot of drinkers :)

Joshs Pee3.jpg