Perfect your Spanking Technique

Bacardi

3 hours ago, Maclir said:

Yes please...ย  then may I kiss each red cheek?

Now Florida man ๐Ÿคจ you already have a claim on my boobies! Do you think it's fair for you to have a claim to my butt too?ย 

(But, yes. Spank me as hard as you can ๐Ÿ˜)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Now Florida man ๐Ÿคจ you already have a claim on my boobies! Do you think it's fair for you to have a claim to my butt too?ย 

(But, yes. Spank me as hard as you can ๐Ÿ˜)

I will claim your spankable butt...

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Just claim my whole body while you're at it. I am yours ๐Ÿฅฐ

Now how can I get to sleep with that image in my mind?ย ย ย  Your perfect boobs, your nice butt....ย ย  I can only imagine what other treasures await...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oooh a wooden spoon is good. As is a plastic ruler, spatula, rubber glovesโ€ฆ have I gave too much away there?ย 
๐Ÿ˜‡

You've given *just the right amount* away @Chrissy89.ย 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm surprised no one mentionned the vampire (spiked) gloves, paddle (leather, wooden), spiked paddle, and all the nice stuff we have in BDSM for great sensations and nice marks on your partner's butt !

And if you want a nice challenge, try spanking your partner for a full 14 minutes on the Bolero of Ravel, varying in intensity with the rythm of the music. It's a great moment for spanker and spankee and a good test of endurance. If your technique isย good enough, you shouldn't have aching hands. It's a nice exercise to try, trust me, if you want to improve.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

image.png.5fce90129d197985df04448e2adc4d10.png

image.png.77b3acde3033d21d2ac8b4a29d2caa09.png

image.png.012dbfd8b754b6b7bcbd820cae959a9d.png

image.png.cf70eae694e3050a50dfacd8b7b81cc9.png

4 hours ago, expererg said:

I'm surprised no one mentionned the vampire (spiked) gloves, paddle (leather, wooden), spiked paddle, and all the nice stuff we have in BDSM for great sensations and nice marks on your partner's butt !

And if you want a nice challenge, try spanking your partner for a full 14 minutes on the Bolero of Ravel, varying in intensity with the rythm of the music. It's a great moment for spanker and spankee and a good test of endurance. If your technique isย good enough, you shouldn't have aching hands. It's a nice exercise to try, trust me, if you want to improve.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

image.png.5fce90129d197985df04448e2adc4d10.png

image.png.77b3acde3033d21d2ac8b4a29d2caa09.png

image.png.012dbfd8b754b6b7bcbd820cae959a9d.png

image.png.cf70eae694e3050a50dfacd8b7b81cc9.png

......that's okay I will pass lol. I like pain but not that much pain.ย 

11 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

Oooh a wooden spoon is good. As is a plastic ruler, spatula, rubber glovesโ€ฆ have I gave too much away there?ย 
๐Ÿ˜‡

Wooden spoons give me too much PTSD from my childhood so I will pass on that too.ย 

Rulers, belts, and hands are enough for me. Never tried gloves before ๐Ÿค”

• Love 1