Penis Admiration

7 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I know what you mean. I wish I could kiss everyone! I feel like I am creepy and awkward sometimes around an attractive woman. It can be difficult to relax. 

Same. Or even a man I find attractive. 

• Hug 1
9 hours ago, marking my territory said:

I've always appreciated that even just platonic female affection is not condemned by society like it is with men.

Although I've always found its easy to cuddle with a woman but difficult to kiss her. Its such a disconnect-a bridge too far, its hard to cross that threshold without it being weird (at least thats what I've found).

Sometimes I feel like some horny guy around women, it makes me feel like a bit of a weirdo, like I'm breaking the strict code of femininity I'm expected to maintain. As though its surly and rude to even attempt to pursue another woman.

Same. 

• Hug 1
On 3/20/2023 at 7:03 AM, marking my territory said:

I've always appreciated that even just platonic female affection is not condemned by society like it is with men.

Although I've always found its easy to cuddle with a woman but difficult to kiss her. Its such a disconnect-a bridge too far, its hard to cross that threshold without it being weird (at least thats what I've found).

Sometimes I feel like some horny guy around women, it makes me feel like a bit of a weirdo, like I'm breaking the strict code of femininity I'm expected to maintain. As though its surly and rude to even attempt to pursue another woman.

it's hard for both sexes...

I have a gay male cousin and a gay female one....  i also work with a bisexual girl... they all find it difficult 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, MonsterKane46 said:

it's hard for both sexes...

I have a gay male cousin and a gay female one....  i also work with a bisexual girl... they all find it difficult 

I wonder if that has to do with their attraction, though? I find it incredibly difficult to be platonically affectionate with straight women who I’m friends with, but that’s because I’m terrified of being seen as the stereotypical “predatory lesbian.” Or, even if people aren’t reading the behavior as predatory, that they might misconstrue the feelings anyway. But back in junior high/high school, before I was out (even out to myself 😂), I had no qualms about cuddling, hugging, sitting on laps of, holding hands, etc. with the girls I was friends with. 

I think it’s similar with fetish stuff too—I know many of us here have talked about how we can be a bit more self-conscious about peeing in front of others/talking about pee because we don’t want others to suspect that we are into it. Meanwhile, those without the fetish just aren’t thinking about it enough to even have that worry cross their minds and will sometimes be bolder about how they engage. Although on the topic of penis admiration, I definitely admire/am jealous of how much more normalized it is for you all to go outside when the need arises! Those of us with vaginas tend to be expected to hold it until a bathroom.

Of course, I’d imagine that this varies greatly depending on who is holding the penis and what part of the world you’re in (there’s some scary stuff happening in the US and there are whole states I wouldn’t let myself be caught in any state of undress so as not to be called a “groomer”), but by and large it seems more accepted. 

• Love 2