Penis Admiration

16 hours ago, Foobar said:

I don't know why a wearable FUD doesn't exist yet. Once someone makes that women can do everything (pee related) that a man but better. While indecent exposure laws make it illegal for a man to whip it out, you could do that since a silicone tube out of your pants isn't nudity. You could even leave the tube out.

On the other hand, there's pee related things women can do that men can never do. As someone mentioned, discrete pees under the table, or even just standing anywhere. I remember my first sighting where a woman peed infront of who I assume where her children, and they were none the wiser of what she was doing.

There actually does exist harnesses for FTM Stand To Pee devices. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
On 3/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, Loller said:

It's obvious but most people won't go bothering a guy that is taking a piss. And guys have to expose themselves significantly less compared to the ladies.

Based on a lot of the music festival peeing videos I've seen, many women are very skilful at exposing very little when they are peeing outside.  Only pulling their pants down to upper thighs, squatting very low, and quickly pulling them up again while revealing very little from the front.  As someone who used to be very pee shy, my outdoor peeing experiences were pretty much limited to nighttime peeing outside house parties and bars.  I've never been in a coed daytime hiking situation where peeing took place, although I'm still hoping to arrange that sometime.  For a man, unless he's peeing almost straight down or very close to a wall, the stream will usually be visible unless he's quite far away or being viewed from directly behind.  When I was pee shy I was always very concerned that others would be able to see that even though I was in position to pee, there was no stream coming out.  I think that a woman squatting low who is pee shy would be able to stay in position for a while while she relaxes enough to be able to start peeing, and most people around her (assuming it's noisy and the sounds of peeing cannot be heard as a result) would not be able to tell if she has a stream going or not, and therefore is less likely to be judged as "deficient" as a man in the same position might be.  And then there's the other concern that a man standing for a long time with his penis out but with no pee stream visible could be accused of doing something inappropriate, which is very unlikely to happen to a woman.  These are all the thoughts that I used to have swirling around in my head when I was pee shy lol.

• Like 4

This topic has got me wondering...

Is penis admiration-envy wanting to have a penis to piss out of and also have the clit , vulva and vagina as well?

Say like an "optional extra" if you could self design

Perhaps a retractable penis that could be available on demand, depending on mood and circumstance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Right, 10 reasons why I have penis envy:

1. You can pull your jeans down, whip it out, and you don’t even have to expose your bum! 

2. You have superior aim at anything that takes your fancy…a toilet, a wall, a tree, a mouth, a pussy, a bottle, etc. 

3. You can make such a divine fountain when laying down.

4. It makes such a beautiful, neat, strong stream, unlike female pee that divides and spatters.

5. Guys tend to hold more pee for long, satisfying releases. 

6. It does not drip down your leg and you don’t have to wipe. 

7. It can go in any direction. To be honest, this is what impresses me the most. 

8. Everyone expects the world to be your urinal so, less shame.

9. Sexually, the sensations of the penis seem to take over your body to the exclusion of all else, and you can “edge” all day. 

10. It is beautiful. Lots of artworks are dedicated to it…and there are many fountain statues with peeing men or boys. 

Great observations there @MidoriLemonade85 - and no disputing a single one.  You've said they're the reasons why YOU have penis envy.

Personally, I have a perception (happy to be proven wrong, but based on a few ladies I know) that on point 5 guys get to release sooner and hold for less time.  Whether that's down to the quicker time it takes to piss in a urinal, and the smaller size a urinal takes compared to a cubicle, meaning no desperate squirming in long queues at big events.  And also the points 1, 2, 6 & 8 meaning practically and socially it may be harder for a lady to just pee when the need arises.   So holding longer - hmmm - but whether the resulting final release is more satisfying we'll never know.

And point 9...   I don't know, I think about an hour of willpower is my record before giving in and letting go. 

• Love 1
On 3/6/2023 at 8:53 AM, Euro said:

This topic has got me wondering...

Is penis admiration-envy wanting to have a penis to piss out of and also have the clit , vulva and vagina as well?

Say like an "optional extra" if you could self design

Perhaps a retractable penis that could be available on demand, depending on mood and circumstance

No. Just want a penis. 😆

As long as it gives me similar or superior pleasure than the clit! 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Great observations there @MidoriLemonade85 - and no disputing a single one.  You've said they're the reasons why YOU have penis envy.

Personally, I have a perception (happy to be proven wrong, but based on a few ladies I know) that on point 5 guys get to release sooner and hold for less time.  Whether that's down to the quicker time it takes to piss in a urinal, and the smaller size a urinal takes compared to a cubicle, meaning no desperate squirming in long queues at big events.  And also the points 1, 2, 6 & 8 meaning practically and socially it may be harder for a lady to just pee when the need arises.   So holding longer - hmmm - but whether the resulting final release is more satisfying we'll never know.

And point 9...   I don't know, I think about an hour of willpower is my record before giving in and letting go. 

That is true, and I know what you mean…guys can toilet quicker than girls at big events… but girls have more things they have to do in toilets for self care purposes and beauty upkeep. It is not just for pee! 

Yes, the social awkwardness of a female public peeing compared to a male annoys me, but things change all the time with attitudes. Maybe there will be more equality and social acceptance in the future. 

Yes, well I have only recently learned of this “edging” deal. Some members here love it. Me… I am just too bloody impatient! But I can imagine the pleasure would be divine the longer you “edge.” 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

As different as we are it might surprise all of you how we all started the same way. I feel my wifes heartbeat through her clit as she gets excited from me giving it a good lick. 👅

Just as she does through my shaft. 

Don't believe me? Here is my proof. We experience it in different ways, but the two are closer than we think. 

Screenshot_2023-03-07-06-30-35-070.jpg

Ahhh nature, ain't she beautiful. 

On that note - have you used/played with a speculum, (or simply viewed online as I), to observe the wonder of what lies in pensive wait beneath guarded secrets of devine feminine lips?

**Spoiler alert**  You can't unsee what is seen when face-to-face with the one eyed gynoid, Sworn Sister of the Tight-T'watch.

And by unsee, I mean the cervix looks like a penis. An exact replica of the one eyed snake itself. 

If my calculations serve correct, all conventional penetrative intercourse involving a penis and a cervix, (at least one of which being uncircumcised), competently engaging in eye-to-eye combat, should thereby be deemed successful/benefitting-from-doubt, in having met qualifiable criteria to entitle taking shelter under the "Practice of Docking's" umbrella, in such events as an existential Vanilla crisis. 

Lastly, a symbol of the "divine feminine" are snakes or serpents 😱

(I was today years old... And don't ask me about the Divine Feminine... TLDR).

I rest my case, your Honour. 

I'm ascending ..... 🦸🏼‍♀️

Edited by xxAnalisexx
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Not sure the penis helps with this one. More the valves, muscles and prostate stuff inside. The last drip(s) often go unaccounted for no matter how much shaking about is done at what you think is the end of your piss 🙂

Having said that a drip or dribble can often be quite pleasing... Serendipity  🙂

Edited by Euro
minor addition
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Euro said:

Not sure the penis helps with this one. More the valves, muscles and prostate stuff inside. The last drip(s) often go unaccounted for no matter how much shaking about is done at what you think is the end of your piss 🙂

Having said that a drip or dribble can often be quite pleasing... Serendipity  🙂

It's likely age, or the fact that I've conditioned myself to be "fast and loose," but there's a whole lotta drips (practically a few streams worth) down the pant leg now if I'm too impatient.

On 3/7/2023 at 2:53 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

While many guys may pee more often or less, I think more men CHOOSE to hold their pee more often than women for a long, satisfying piss.

• Agree 1
On 3/7/2023 at 10:06 PM, Xanthous Gaze said:

As different as we are it might surprise all of you how we all started the same way. I feel my wifes heartbeat through her clit as she gets excited from me giving it a good lick. 👅

Just as she does through my shaft. 

Don't believe me? Here is my proof. We experience it in different ways, but the two are closer than we think. 

Screenshot_2023-03-07-06-30-35-070.jpg

It is very interesting, isn’t it? Found this the other day. https://www.iflscience.com/what-is-that-seam-running-along-the-middle-of-your-ball-sack-67175?fbclid=IwAR2CyJ74hSxJ7kxEglZjawtbpMX8ydoA7350hSP_amM-bGRMfXWEvAJZLMI&mibextid=Zxz2cZ#ldxmd2g47bh9qxrixbf

10 hours ago, Xanthous Gaze said:

@MidoriLemonade85 yep, we all started with the same genitals at same point. It's a proven fact. 🤯 Pretty wild. 

It is amazing. 
It makes me think orgasms must feel fairly similar for males and females. 
And I think everyone has a male side and female side, whether acknowledged or not. It helps us understand others better.
And everyone has potential to be bisexual, which may even be our natural way of being. 
I think bisexuality and free love are a state of higher love and spirituality. It is not just sex for me. It is pure connection. 
Amazing to think we were all once like this, all one and the same, as per your diagram.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 3/2/2023 at 2:55 PM, marking my territory said:

I get penis envy something awful at times😭 not that I want to look like a guy but having a cock would be amazing😌 

Combined with the discretion of a skirt? I would be an absolute terror! Theres a reason the humble hose is modelled after the penis and not the vagina...so much easier to aim

You make a compelling case. However, the problem with peeing out of a penis while wearing a skirt is that we have to lift it out of the way. On the other hand, I've witnessed some of my female friends pee completely hands free while wearing skirts. 

Edited by Takashi96
Spelling
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2023 at 3:36 PM, Spectator9 said:

While many guys may pee more often or less, I think more men CHOOSE to hold their pee more often than women for a long, satisfying piss.

Men also have bigger bladders.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 3/7/2023 at 2:53 AM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Right, 10 reasons why I have penis envy:

1. You can pull your jeans down, whip it out, and you don’t even have to expose your bum! 

2. You have superior aim at anything that takes your fancy…a toilet, a wall, a tree, a mouth, a pussy, a bottle, etc. 

3. You can make such a divine fountain when laying down.

4. It makes such a beautiful, neat, strong stream, unlike female pee that divides and spatters.

7. It can go in any direction. To be honest, this is what impresses me the most. 

8. Everyone expects the world to be your urinal so, less shame.

9. Sexually, the sensations of the penis seem to take over your body to the exclusion of all else, and you can “edge” all day. 

10. It is beautiful. Lots of artworks are dedicated to it…and there are many fountain statues with peeing men or boys. 

But not nearly enough statues of women with penises.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

But not nearly enough statues of women with penises.

There have of course been statues of Hermaphroditus dating back to ancient times, but agreed that is a bit of a single subject.

https://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/artifact/statuette-of-standing-hermaphrodite

I guess in ancient times, statues were a way of recording an celebrating beauty in a way that now has mostly been overtaken by photos, videos and other modern media.

These days we seem to use statues more to recognise and remember those who've become famous for their achievements - rulers, politicians, rock stars.   And agreed, unfortunately as yet we don't see too many trans individuals being recognised in that way.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It is a penis admiration post, but i need to express the bit of jealosly i have for vulvas: since i enjoy the outdoor peeing, i love to think how discreet girls can be when peeing with the right clothes or when sitting ( i for one can't do it sitting on chairs or sofas, maybe because the position presses the balls, idk) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, AWN_84 said:

It is a penis admiration post, but i need to express the bit of jealosly i have for vulvas: since i enjoy the outdoor peeing, i love to think how discreet girls can be when peeing with the right clothes or when sitting ( i for one can't do it sitting on chairs or sofas, maybe because the position presses the balls, idk) 

I agree with this. I use to fantasize about being able to squat and pee like a girl. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/9/2023 at 4:26 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

It is amazing. 
It makes me think orgasms must feel fairly similar for males and females. 
And I think everyone has a male side and female side, whether acknowledged or not. It helps us understand others better.
And everyone has potential to be bisexual, which may even be our natural way of being. 
I think bisexuality and free love are a state of higher love and spirituality. It is not just sex for me. It is pure connection. 
Amazing to think we were all once like this, all one and the same, as per your diagram.

I've always appreciated that even just platonic female affection is not condemned by society like it is with men.

Although I've always found its easy to cuddle with a woman but difficult to kiss her. Its such a disconnect-a bridge too far, its hard to cross that threshold without it being weird (at least thats what I've found).

Sometimes I feel like some horny guy around women, it makes me feel like a bit of a weirdo, like I'm breaking the strict code of femininity I'm expected to maintain. As though its surly and rude to even attempt to pursue another woman.

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, marking my territory said:

I've always appreciated that even just platonic female affection is not condemned by society like it is with men.

Although I've always found its easy to cuddle with a woman but difficult to kiss her. Its such a disconnect-a bridge too far, its hard to cross that threshold without it being weird (at least thats what I've found).

Sometimes I feel like some horny guy around women, it makes me feel like a bit of a weirdo, like I'm breaking the strict code of femininity I'm expected to maintain. As though its surly and rude to even attempt to pursue another woman.

I know what you mean. I wish I could kiss everyone! I feel like I am creepy and awkward sometimes around an attractive woman. It can be difficult to relax. 

• Hug 3
  • Love 1