Is this too dirty?

I once saw a random girl about 25 have a wee up an alleyway. I was so turned on by this so I waited until she'd finished and long gone then went to look at her puddle and streams. Then I got on my hands and knees and drunk some of it. It was weak but tangy and salty, with a medium splash puddle and 3 rivulets running away from it. Has anyone else ever done this? I was so horny I could hardly breathe, it smelled of fresh wee as well.

Or is this too over the top?

Edited by lemonade drinker
Moved to correct subforum ~ Sophie
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

One woman's liquid waste is another man's lemonade.

I personally would never trust a stranger's pee to touch or taste, but it's totally fair game. But I would take a gander too at the puddle too, why not?

• Like 1

I absolutely 100% would check out the puddle and sometimes photograph it.   I love seeing girls peeing outside and I am fascinated by their different techniques, postures, volumes, the way the puddle sits or flows etc., etc.

As for tasting it, well, it is a bit of a difficult one for me and I'm not really sure that I want to admit to it, but hey, whatever.   The logical part of my brain says don't go near it, it is on a dirty floor and I don't know anything about the person or what their health is like.   BUT, the less sensible side of my brain is fascinated by it and whilst the vast majority of the time I have just viewed puddles and enjoyed that, there have been a few times where I have either dipped my fingers in and smelled the pee or even tasted a few drops.   I have only done this in a very few cases and only when certain criteria are met.   The first is that the puddle is deep enough that there is actually a pool of liquid rather than just a wet patch that is running away without leaving any depth.   This means it is more likely to be able to get some drops of pee without whatever else is underneath it (and yes, I know that is flawed logic as water is underneath is still likely to contaminate, but in the moment it seems logical).   The second criteria is that I have to have seen the girl making the puddle and know that the area was dry beforehand so that I know that the pee is fresh.    I know that still doesn't mean it is clean or clear of infection, but sometimes I'll take that risk.  

If I do sample it, it is usually just a case of dipping fingers and smelling or tasting.   A couple of times I have used a handkerchief to soak up some of the puddle and then sucked pee from the handkerchief.   Also a few times, if I've seen a girl pee in the woods and she wets some leaves on the floor then I'll notice a small amount of liquid held by the leaves and I'll pick up a leaf and use that to pour the few millilitres into my mouth.   It is interesting to find the different range of tastes that pee offers - sometimes it is sweet, sometimes bitter, when a girl has been out drinking, sometimes it is possible to taste the drink.   I know once I tasted a girls pee and it was very much a cider taste.

It is definitely not something that I do regularly though.  Much more of a rarity when my non logical self takes over.

I have a fantasy in my head which I've never brought to life where I see a girl going to pee and I say to her that I'm thirsty and seeing as she is going to pee, I ask whether she would she mind filling my water bottle for me.   I'm sure I'd never actually do that though as it probably wouldn't be appreciated and is unlikely to lead to the right conclusion!!