Dream Job

On 2/28/2023 at 3:01 PM, marking my territory said:

You had maids growing up? Aren't you lucky! I could certainly serve the role of a nanny and attend to my charge's need if the occasion arouse. Very young of very old I suppose I'd have to help the family members that would be unable to pee unassisted. A good maid is loyal to the family she works for, their wellbeing should always take priority over the street or a floor. 

I did have maids sometimes. My extended family in the EU had a large staff with maids/nannies. One of my first pee memories was with one of them asking if I would be able to pee in my diaper. 

In potty training and when young they helped us pee all over; pretty much anywhere we needed outside regardless of how public or what we were peeing on. It was so nice that they were always attentive to my needs and put them above any concern of propriety or leaving a puddle. This was a stark contrast to the nannies in the US that would make me hold it or hide if I had to pee outside and then be upset about it. 

I've had a fantasy of finding a maid/nanny that would take care of me today. You might have a new occupation if it were not for the objections of my wife 🙂