Dream Job

Just now, marking my territory said:

I totally get people finding me a weirdo for this but this is what the forum is for 🤣

Sounds like a fairly ordinary kink to me. I recall one guy at a kink party, polishing everybody's shoes. I can only lament that mine weren't the nice leather ones, but the comfortable plasticy ones

1 minute ago, marking my territory said:

Absolutely, maids clean up after the whole household, through not every woman pees as shamelessly and unabashedly as a man would.

If it's a whole household, imagine if he had two adult sons that inherited his habits? Pissing in walls, maybe even in each other's bed when they're trying to piss each other off! You'd spend your whole day cleaning piss

4 minutes ago, Rufiaant said:

If it's a whole household, imagine if he had two adult sons that inherited his habits? Pissing in walls, maybe even in each other's bed when they're trying to piss each other off! You'd spend your whole day cleaning piss

Depending on their temperaments, maybe one prefers to use the bathroom but is a terrible aim, but the other might make a hobby out of ensuring the maid earns her pay.

• Hot 1
8 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

Absolutely, maids clean up after the whole household, through not every woman pees as shamelessly and unabashedly as a man would.

I certainly hope there are at least a few who do. 😝

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

Depending on their temperaments, maybe one prefers to use the bathroom but is a terrible aim, but the other might make a hobby out of ensuring the maid earns her pay.

Interesting idea, what do you think the house would be like when they have friends over?

Just now, marking my territory said:

Not very professional, and I'd certainly be fired if I was caught doing that nonsense in someone's home.

Fair, though I suppose that if your boss pees wherever he wants in his house he wouldn't have too much bother to accept it from his maid too, at least I'd find it logical

3 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

Not very professional, and I'd certainly be fired if I was caught doing that nonsense in someone's home.

That's why its called a dream job. It never lasts nearly long enough! 🤣

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Rufiaant said:

Interesting idea, what do you think the house would be like when they have friends over?

Well if they're spoiled rich teenagers, they'd probably be quite cruel, maybe do that trick where you leave a tip in a glass of water turned upside down so when the waitress has to clean it up water spills everywhere but with piss. Maybe though they would be too shy to just pee anywhere in someone's home.

2 minutes ago, marking my territory said:

Well if they're spoiled rich teenagers, they'd probably be quite cruel, maybe do that trick where you leave a tip in a glass of water turned upside down so when the waitress has to clean it up water spills everywhere but with piss. Maybe though they would be too shy to just pee anywhere in someone's home.

What if your employer kept your clothes in a wardrobe and the guys were playing Truth or Dare and someone got dared to piss on your working clothes? How would you react finding your work clothes like that?

On a somewhat related question, would you consider helping your boss/his family with pee outside in the yard and around town?

I always enjoyed this growing up when the maids would help me take a potty break wherever I was outside or I would accompany maids to the farmers market and errands around town and they would help me have a pee and make a puddle on a wall, sidewalk etc.. It was great that they prioritized my needs over any concerns of dirtying the space. Good memories. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Havelock said:

On a somewhat related question, would you consider helping your boss/his family with pee outside in the yard and around town?

I always enjoyed this growing up when the maids would help me take a potty break wherever I was outside or I would accompany maids to the farmers market and errands around town and they would help me have a pee and make a puddle on a wall, sidewalk etc.. It was great that they prioritized my needs over any concerns of dirtying the space. Good memories. 

You had maids growing up? Aren't you lucky! I could certainly serve the role of a nanny and attend to my charge's need if the occasion arouse. Very young of very old I suppose I'd have to help the family members that would be unable to pee unassisted. A good maid is loyal to the family she works for, their wellbeing should always take priority over the street or a floor. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Rufiaant said:

What if your employer kept your clothes in a wardrobe and the guys were playing Truth or Dare and someone got dared to piss on your working clothes? How would you react finding your work clothes like that?

I would probably be quite upset and humiliated to find that the only clothes I have to wear had been urinated on by my employer's teens. There wouldn't be anything I could do and the teens wouldn't face punishment. Maybe if I had the courage to bring it to my employer's attention he'd laugh and maybe say 'boys will be boys'

• Like 1
5 hours ago, marking my territory said:

I'd love to work for a wealthy family/man as a maid. It wouldn't be a sexual fantasy but a genuine job cleaning and maintaining a home, no skimpy outfit but I would wear a traditional maid's uniform

I'm not a wealthy man...  but I could imagine having you as my maid.  The traditional maid's uniform would be acceptable - but no panties, and I would expect you to relieve yourself in front of me, in they back yard - or inside - and then make you clean your pee up.

• Cheeky 1

Sounds like a very honourable profession and there are probably families who would love to have a maid just lie you to carry out exactly that role.  The problem is finding them as they are probably reluctant to admit their desire when advertising for a maid.

8 hours ago, marking my territory said:

I agree that just taking it upon yourself to randomly pee in your employers home would not be professional.   However, if the householder is sufficiently into peeing, they would probably not object, so in order to make it professional, the terms would need to be negotiated into the contract so that expectation is clear on both sides.  You could agree that certain places were acceptable for you to pee.  The employer may even negotiate that you pee in front of him from time to time if you agree.  If I was to employ a maid to clean after me then I would very much appreciate seeing them pee on the floor, sink, laundry, patio, etc. if they were willing.

• Hot 1

I had a dream the other night that I was a maid working in a hotel and while I was cleaning the rooms I pissed on the floor and then just mopped it up.

So I have decided I am coming back as a girl in my next life and I'm going to work as a maid in a hotel coz that's just way too tempting to pass up. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like a very honourable profession and there are probably families who would love to have a maid just lie you to carry out exactly that role.  The problem is finding them as they are probably reluctant to admit their desire when advertising for a maid.

I agree that just taking it upon yourself to randomly pee in your employers home would not be professional.   However, if the householder is sufficiently into peeing, they would probably not object, so in order to make it professional, the terms would need to be negotiated into the contract so that expectation is clear on both sides.  You could agree that certain places were acceptable for you to pee.  The employer may even negotiate that you pee in front of him from time to time if you agree.  If I was to employ a maid to clean after me then I would very much appreciate seeing them pee on the floor, sink, laundry, patio, etc. if they were willing.

Exactly! You understand the level of professionalism required of a hugh quality maid. It would be nice to openly and honestly discuss a contract with my employer.

I imagine every family is different, some might insist I can only use the washroom, some that I can only use the lawn (maybe to help the gardener). Of course there will always be an employer who wants or begrudingly allows me to pee where I please, granted I sweep up after myself.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, marking my territory said:

Exactly! You understand the level of professionalism required of a hugh quality maid. It would be nice to openly and honestly discuss a contract with my employer.

I imagine every family is different, some might insist I can only use the washroom, some that I can only use the lawn (maybe to help the gardener). Of course there will always be an employer who wants or begrudingly allows me to pee where I please, granted I sweep up after myself.

As a former dog owner I can attest that peeing on the grass doesn't do it any good, maybe best keeping it on the gravel

On 2/28/2023 at 10:41 AM, marking my territory said:

I'd love to work for a wealthy family/man as a maid. It wouldn't be a sexual fantasy but a genuine job cleaning and maintaining a home, no skimpy outfit but I would wear a traditional maid's uniform. 

The only difference would be that on occasion or multiple times a day, depending on my employer, I would be cleaning up after they've peed wherever they've needed to. It would just be another task in my day. I might be mistreated or perhaps a respected member of the household. My employer snapping his fingers at me to get a scrub brush while he pisses on their rug. Maybe they come seek me out and let me know that theres a puddle for me to mop up in the kitchen, I don't know but I've always found it very rewarding to clean, particularly urine. I totally get people finding me a weirdo for this but this is what the forum is for 🤣

As soon as I win the lottery, you can expect an amazing job offer.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1