Arching Piss in a Detroit Movie Theater

Amazing story, love all the desperation and the details. You are very daring for sure and make me want to do all of that! I also enjoy exposing my butt while peeing, it’s a more freeing and naughty feeling. Can’t wait to here more of these stories for sure

• Love 1
14 hours ago, localdaeru said:

BTW, what happened to your videos on eroprofile? they are gone..

They're not gone ... but they are restricted to eroprofile members only.  Just trying to take at least a small step toward preventing underage access.

On 2/28/2023 at 11:54 AM, PissPrince97 said:

Last night I went for a second viewing of “Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” at a local theater in Detroit, Michigan. I did this not because I loved the movie and I wanted a rewatch after seeing it only a week prior, (it was an ok MCU movie in my opinion) but I did so I could test my piss distance and aiming skills.

Prior to coming here I spent a couple of hours working out at the gym which resulted in me consuming about 12 bottles of water during said workout, needles to say I had to take a wicked piss. I came to the last showing of the movie as to not have many people in the auditorium with me and as I purchased my ticket I did all I could to hold my piss in. Unable to not stand still I tapped my feet and swayed from side to side as I grabbed my ticket and made my way to the concession stand. “One large Dr Pepper please” I said to the girl behind the counter, (I like to add as much liquid to my body as possible before I take a piss). With my large drink in hand I awkwardly walk to the auditorium where my chosen film would soon play. And once inside, much to my delight, I was the only one there. 

i then proceeded to make the hardest walk of the day up the steps to the top row. With each step I could feel pain in my abdomen. This short walk was more challenging then my entire workout earlier that day, nevertheless, I pushed on and smirked to myself on knowing that I would descend these steps with an empty bladder😏. Once at the top I selected a seat in the dark corner where at this moment I am doing all I can to hold in my hot piss. I sipped on my Dr Pepper and waited for the famous MCU intro to start on screen before I did my thing. 

Now before I go on further, here’s a little about me. I’m a 25 year old, clean shaven, somewhat athletic, light skin black dude that would sooner aim a piss stream on your couch then use the bathroom 2 feet away. I’m exhibitionist in every since of the word and see pissing as an art. Case in point I dressed for this particular piss as I wore a tight tea shirt, tight blue jeans and a crochless g-string thong. And while definitely not appropriate winter in Michigan attire. It’s just perfect to enjoy a long desperate piss in a public place. 

The Marvel intro begins to play and I pull my jeans down below my smooth bubble shaped ass exposing my tiny red thong. (I love pissing with my ass out, not only does it look hot but it’s warning to what I’m doing if you approach me from the back. In the front however because my thong is crotchless my 9 inch black, circumcised cock is instantly exposed, erect, and ready to shoot piss. 

I see the dark, empty auditorium before me and hold the base of my cock as I prepare to unleash my urine. Ironically I don’t piss right away, I'm so aroused and hard that my stream is momentarily restricted. My bulbous cock head begins to drip, and from a drip on to the seat below into an abrupt massive stream, my piss arches several rows of seats ahead and I feel absolute bliss. My body shakes and I moan a little as my piss arch grows. The smell of my stink piss fills the air reminding me of the asparagus that I’ve been eating regularly but it only adds to the experience. I aim my cock around resulting in my stream behaving as sprinkler.

A big part of me in that moment hoped that a beautiful woman would come into the auditorium and catch me taking this massive nasty piss and join me with her own stream. And while possible I knew it to be highly improbable and began to push my piss out faster as I realized someone may indeed catch me but have a less then thrilled view of what I was doing.

As my stream waned I admired my still hard cock and shook the remaining drops off of and it stood there trying to admire my work. I say try because it was a dark theater and I couldn’t see a thing. Before putting my throbbing penis away I jacked off until I produced an impressive cum shot to rival the piss that I had earlier. Only then had I expelled as much fluid as I could……at leas for that moment. Four more pisses followed during the duration of the movie, I did have a Dr Pepper to finish after all😏 

OMG! That was pure magic! I felt like I was there with you and saw everything and such a decadent ending with the cum shot *and* four more pisses. So good. 💚 Gimme more! You are a great writer!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 7 months later...
On 2/27/2023 at 8:24 PM, PissPrince97 said:

Last night I went for a second viewing of “Ant Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” at a local theater in Detroit, Michigan. I did this not because I loved the movie and I wanted a rewatch after seeing it only a week prior, (it was an ok MCU movie in my opinion) but I did so I could test my piss distance and aiming skills.

Prior to coming here I spent a couple of hours working out at the gym which resulted in me consuming about 12 bottles of water during said workout, needles to say I had to take a wicked piss. I came to the last showing of the movie as to not have many people in the auditorium with me and as I purchased my ticket I did all I could to hold my piss in. Unable to not stand still I tapped my feet and swayed from side to side as I grabbed my ticket and made my way to the concession stand. “One large Dr Pepper please” I said to the girl behind the counter, (I like to add as much liquid to my body as possible before I take a piss). With my large drink in hand I awkwardly walk to the auditorium where my chosen film would soon play. And once inside, much to my delight, I was the only one there. 

i then proceeded to make the hardest walk of the day up the steps to the top row. With each step I could feel pain in my abdomen. This short walk was more challenging then my entire workout earlier that day, nevertheless, I pushed on and smirked to myself on knowing that I would descend these steps with an empty bladder😏. Once at the top I selected a seat in the dark corner where at this moment I am doing all I can to hold in my hot piss. I sipped on my Dr Pepper and waited for the famous MCU intro to start on screen before I did my thing. 

Now before I go on further, here’s a little about me. I’m a 25 year old, clean shaven, somewhat athletic, light skin black dude that would sooner aim a piss stream on your couch then use the bathroom 2 feet away. I’m exhibitionist in every since of the word and see pissing as an art. Case in point I dressed for this particular piss as I wore a tight tea shirt, tight blue jeans and a crochless g-string thong. And while definitely not appropriate winter in Michigan attire. It’s just perfect to enjoy a long desperate piss in a public place. 

The Marvel intro begins to play and I pull my jeans down below my smooth bubble shaped ass exposing my tiny red thong. (I love pissing with my ass out, not only does it look hot but it’s warning to what I’m doing if you approach me from the back. In the front however because my thong is crotchless my 9 inch black, circumcised cock is instantly exposed, erect, and ready to shoot piss. 

I see the dark, empty auditorium before me and hold the base of my cock as I prepare to unleash my urine. Ironically I don’t piss right away, I'm so aroused and hard that my stream is momentarily restricted. My bulbous cock head begins to drip, and from a drip on to the seat below into an abrupt massive stream, my piss arches several rows of seats ahead and I feel absolute bliss. My body shakes and I moan a little as my piss arch grows. The smell of my stink piss fills the air reminding me of the asparagus that I’ve been eating regularly but it only adds to the experience. I aim my cock around resulting in my stream behaving as sprinkler.

A big part of me in that moment hoped that a beautiful woman would come into the auditorium and catch me taking this massive nasty piss and join me with her own stream. And while possible I knew it to be highly improbable and began to push my piss out faster as I realized someone may indeed catch me but have a less then thrilled view of what I was doing.

As my stream waned I admired my still hard cock and shook the remaining drops off of and it stood there trying to admire my work. I say try because it was a dark theater and I couldn’t see a thing. Before putting my throbbing penis away I jacked off until I produced an impressive cum shot to rival the piss that I had earlier. Only then had I expelled as much fluid as I could……at leas for that moment. Four more pisses followed during the duration of the movie, I did have a Dr Pepper to finish after all😏 

Dude...as always, fucking amazing!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...