Soaking the back of the couch in my piss

17 hours ago, ndemarino said:

After the excitement of wetting in a diaper earlier I couldn’t wait to get started on my plan to piss on the back of an old couch in my basement. I started chugging some iced tea because the caffeine makes me have to pee really bad and really fast. While I waited for the feeling to creep up on me I browsed through this site feeling extra excited in anticipation of what was to come. I quickly felt the need to pee and it came FAST. all of a sudden I was wriggling in my seat and pressing my thighs together. I wanted to make this feeling last but make it even more fun, so I started touching myself while desperate to wet myself. Without 1 drop of piss leaking from me I was soaking wet. The events of the last 24hrs from wetting on my friends carpet, to wetting a diaper, and now getting ready to soak some furniture was making me so horny I couldn’t help myself. I had to stop a couple times or else I would have came and let it all loose right there. My desperation reached a critical point and I stood up, but only about halfway hunched over because my bladder felt so full. I quickly wobbled my way into the basement and behind the cloth couch. I sat down and nearly lost it right there from the pressure on my bladder. I spread my legs wide and started rubbing my clit fast and hard. I was so horny from everything happening that not even 10 seconds later I was at the edge ready to give. Just as I felt my orgasm overcome me I lost control and piss exploded from my lips into the back of the couch. I leaned back and watched the intense strong stream soak the fabric and then drip to the floor. The feeling of reaching orgasm and pissing at the same time was euphoric. I wish I slowed my stream a little so I could have sprinkled/showered the back of the couch and not power washed it but it felt so good and gives me something to try again for next time😉 I’m having so much fun being so naughty and pissing in all these different places I can barely think about anything else other than where i want to piss next. 

Oh my godness, you truely are going ham with these stories, aren't you? Really love how much you're clearly enjoying all of it.

19 hours ago, ndemarino said:

After the excitement of wetting in a diaper earlier I couldn’t wait to get started on my plan to piss on the back of an old couch in my basement. I started chugging some iced tea because the caffeine makes me have to pee really bad and really fast. While I waited for the feeling to creep up on me I browsed through this site feeling extra excited in anticipation of what was to come. I quickly felt the need to pee and it came FAST. all of a sudden I was wriggling in my seat and pressing my thighs together. I wanted to make this feeling last but make it even more fun, so I started touching myself while desperate to wet myself. Without 1 drop of piss leaking from me I was soaking wet. The events of the last 24hrs from wetting on my friends carpet, to wetting a diaper, and now getting ready to soak some furniture was making me so horny I couldn’t help myself. I had to stop a couple times or else I would have came and let it all loose right there. My desperation reached a critical point and I stood up, but only about halfway hunched over because my bladder felt so full. I quickly wobbled my way into the basement and behind the cloth couch. I sat down and nearly lost it right there from the pressure on my bladder. I spread my legs wide and started rubbing my clit fast and hard. I was so horny from everything happening that not even 10 seconds later I was at the edge ready to give. Just as I felt my orgasm overcome me I lost control and piss exploded from my lips into the back of the couch. I leaned back and watched the intense strong stream soak the fabric and then drip to the floor. The feeling of reaching orgasm and pissing at the same time was euphoric. I wish I slowed my stream a little so I could have sprinkled/showered the back of the couch and not power washed it but it felt so good and gives me something to try again for next time😉 I’m having so much fun being so naughty and pissing in all these different places I can barely think about anything else other than where i want to piss next. 

excellent.... have fun doing what you enjoy

On 2/26/2023 at 10:51 PM, ndemarino said:

I leaned back and watched the intense strong stream soak the fabric and then drip to the floor. The feeling of reaching orgasm and pissing at the same time was euphoric.

Now that sounds intense.