Where I’ve Recently Watched Others Pee

On 2/26/2023 at 4:02 AM, pop-a-squat said:

My mom:

Shes gotten more comfortable with sitting around the house in a robe with nothing underneath. This makes it easier for her to piss and is more comfortable. So a few times I’ve been over there and she’s opened up the robe  and sat on the edge of the couch and pissed onto the carpet with her legs spread open. 

One afternoon we had to run some errands, like go to the eye doctor, get a few groceries, etc. Before going into the eye doctor she parked kind of far away and I didn’t understand why at first. Until she started taking off her shoes, followed by her jeans and underwear. She needed to go pee and wanted to go in the car before we went in. I didn’t need to piss at the time but I did watch her go. When we got back to my parents house, it was pretty cold outside but I still wanted to pee in the side garden in the driveway. So the two of us got out, she needed to go again, so we both pulled down our jeans and stood in the garden and squatted down and pissed into the snow. 

We went to my grandmothers house and she was taking a nap. My mom suggested we go into the basement and sort through some of her belongings for her. Halfway through my mom needed to piss and she pulled down her jeans and squatted in the corner of the room on the cement floor. I wanted to be a bit more naughty so I pulled down my jeans and hovered my pussy over a few cardboard boxes and pissed onto those. My mom laughed at me and watched me ruin them with my piss.

She was cooking dinner the one day, and had her robe on. She opened up the dishwasher which had a few dirty dishes in it, and stood with her legs straddling the open door. She spread her lips and aimed for the inside of the dishwasher. Most of her stream landed inside, but some of it got on the open door. 

On a weekend night I spent the evening there and me and her were watching a horror movie in her bed. She had her robe on, she quickly got out of bed and opened her robe, stood facing me and the bed, and just stood there and pissed onto the carpet. 

My Old Female Roommate:

We got together for an afternoon, to get lunch and see a movie. We went to the movie first. We both got large drinks and it was a two hour movie. It was a weekday mid afternoon so we had a lot of options for seating away from people. We chose our usual, back corner seats. She needed to piss before I did. Despite it being winter she still had a rather short dress on. I watched her pull her panties down to her knees and sit on the edge of her seat. Between the flickering of the movie I could see glimpses of her pissing pussy. Since I was sitting so close to her I could faintly hear the hiss of it coming out. When the movie ended I finally needed to pee. The credits were rolling and everyone had left the theater except for us. I pulled down my jeans and hovered over the seat and pissed directly onto the fabric. She was looking at the stream come out by looking over her shoulder towards my bum. We got to the restaurant and she asked for this booth in the way back. I didn’t know why she did that at first. After the waitress took our order I could see her hand go below the table, she was moving her panties aside so she could piss onto the floor. I could then hear the splattering of piss on carpet. She went for awhile, I was kind of shocked no one noticed. She had driven me, and on the way home my large movie drink had kicked in and I was bursting to go for a piss. I couldn’t really remember if she pisses in her car much. I told her I really needed to go piss. She told me “hold on I’ll pull over” and I thought this meant she wanted me to get out of the car. But she didn’t unlock the doors so I got confused. She told me to go ahead and take my pants off. So I took my shoes off, then my pants. I got to the edge of the seat. Before I could go piss she was spreading my lips with her fingers to help me go. When I finished pissing she pulled a napkin out of her pocket and even dried me off. I put my clothes back on and we headed to my place. I asked her if she wanted to come in for a little while. She did. I realized we were the only ones there. She told me she needed to pee again, and asked me where she could go. I walked her to the basement and let her piss on the basement stairs. She sat on the edge of a middle step and let her piss pour down multiple steps. Almost reaching the bottom. 

Random Lady:

I sometimes take the train when I don’t want to park somewhere. Or think it’ll be a pain. I was at the train station when an older woman started acting strangely and started walking towards the dumpster. I waited a minute and she didn’t come back. So I walked over there and caught her mid stream, squatting behind it. I was hoping this was what she was doing. She said to me “oh I’m so sorry I just couldn’t wait any longer” and I responded with “I actually came here to do the same thing”. So to make her feel less weird I pulled down my jeans and joined her. She finished first but stood there and chatted with me for a minute until I was done going.

well I officially love both your Mom and your old roommate... the dishwasher part got me... can your Mom please adopt me? lol