Where would you tell someone to pee in these situations?

answer as many as you feel like!

1.) You’re on the beach with no public bathrooms in site and they don’t want to go in the water. Some ideas include: go in the sand while someone covers them with a towel, pee openly, go to the parking lot and pee beside the cars, try to find somewhere semi private near the beach, etc

2.) Indoors during a snowstorm and the pipes freeze and you can’t flush the toilet. Ideas: the carpet, the basement, the sink, a potted plant, outside in the snow 

3.) Holiday parade with limited port a potties. Ideas: go in an alley, between cars, apartment building entrance or hallway

4.) Public park at night with the restrooms closed. Ideas: behind a tree, openly in the park, off the edge of a bench

5.) Your friend is drunk at a party and needs to go pee but the bathroom is occupied. Ideas: take her outside to pee, find an empty bedroom and let her use the carpet, go to the garage or basement and let her squat there 

6.) Youre with a fellow pee enthusiast and you’re in the car and need to pee. Ideas: ask to pee on car floor, have them pull over on the road or in a parking lot

7.) You are at a sporting event with bleachers and surrounded by a park. But no accessible restrooms. Ideas: go and pee underneath the bleachers, walk off to the woods and pee, go to the parking lot and pee next to the car 

8.) you’re at a hotel with a fellow pee friend and you need to pee. Ideas: pee off the side of the bed, squat on the floor, pee on or beside the furniture, go in the closet, etc 

9.) you’re at a shopping mall and feel like taking a naughty pee, the mall has elevators, changing rooms, a movie theater, a Photo Booth, stores with no cameras, a parking lot, etc

10.) you’re camping with a pee friend, where do you go pee? The woods, beside the tent, beside the car, inside the tent in a corner or separate tent room, etc

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1. Squat/stand by the edge and piss into the waves, or pull swimwear aside to pee into the stones of the beach

2. Sink/shower/bathtub

3. Find an alley and squat or piss in a corner against a wall leaving a stream running across the concrete

4. Pee openly

5. Pop a squat outside

6. Pull to side of the road in a place that's often used for pissing and do it there, mixing with other marks and scents

7. Go behind a car

8. Piss out of the window

9. Go behind a car in the parking lot

10. In a bottle inside the tent, outside beside the tent. In the woods if too many people around

29 minutes ago, D-K said:

1. Pee openly so I watch

2. The sink

3. Between cars

4. Openly so I can watch

5. Garage or basement

6. Pull over

7. Under the bleachers

8. Squat on the floor

9. Changing room

10. Beside the tent

Which of these have you done with K, and which was your favourite? 😉

38 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Which of these have you done with K, and which was your favourite? 😉

We've done numbers 1, 2 and 4 so far. Hoping to do the rest one day.

On number 2, there was no snowstorm/pipe freeze but I've peed in the sink a number of times, sometimes with K holding my dick, other times with her hands around my waist from behind while I peed. She hasn't peed in a sink since it's a bit difficult for her. Perhaps one day if we find an easily accessible sink she can take a piss.

• Love 1

1. I'd pee sneakily into the sand or stand and piss near the waves.

2. A potted plants or the sink

3. Find an alley and pee by facing the wall or between cars if the alley isnt an option

4. If it's at night then I'll pee openly in the park or off a bench, like why bother

5. Take her outside

6. Pull over 

7. Go behind a car / parking lot

8. None really but I might try to pee off the window or maybe the staircases if that's possible

9. Changing rooms, the cinema and lifts - but I my dreams because I get spooked easy 😭  So I'd just go pee in the parking lot instead

10. In the woods if there are others around, else beside the tent

42 minutes ago, D-K said:

My favourite is number 4. K's is number 1.

I personally really love peeing openly in the park at night. If I’m with someone who wants to see I shine my phone flashlight between my legs, hahaha. If I see someone nearby I’ll make it obvious I’m peeing but ill pretend I’m doing it discreetly.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Rosita said:

1. I'd pee sneakily into the sand or stand and piss near the waves.

2. A potted plants or the sink

3. Find an alley and pee by facing the wall or between cars if the alley isnt an option

4. If it's at night then I'll pee openly in the park or off a bench, like why bother

5. Take her outside

6. Pull over 

7. Go behind a car / parking lot

8. None really but I might try to pee off the window or maybe the staircases if that's possible

9. Changing rooms, the cinema and lifts - but I my dreams because I get spooked easy 😭  So I'd just go pee in the parking lot instead

10. In the woods if there are others around, else beside the tent

I loooove peeing at the cinema. I choose my seats so it’s in the back corner where it’s dark. Then I usually have someone sit next to me while I get the seat by the wall. I try to wear dresses when I can, and I’ll just sit on the edge of my seat and pee onto the floor. If no one is around and it’s like an empty theater I’ll get up and squat in the aisle or near the stairs. 

As far as elevators go, I’ve been stuck in a couple which meant for a perfect opportunity for a public no judgment pee. As well as my dads old work location had an old freight elevator that me and him would regularly pee in. There’s also an elevator at my friends apartment complex thats super old and doesn’t appear to have cameras, it’s my guy friend who loooooves to see me pee. So whenever I’m over there I save my pee for the elevator ride down when he’s walking me to the door. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

answer as many as you feel like!

1.) You’re on the beach with no public bathrooms in site and they don’t want to go in the water. Some ideas include: go in the sand while someone covers them with a towel, pee openly, go to the parking lot and pee beside the cars, try to find somewhere semi private near the beach, etc

2.) Indoors during a snowstorm and the pipes freeze and you can’t flush the toilet. Ideas: the carpet, the basement, the sink, a potted plant, outside in the snow 

3.) Holiday parade with limited port a potties. Ideas: go in an alley, between cars, apartment building entrance or hallway

4.) Public park at night with the restrooms closed. Ideas: behind a tree, openly in the park, off the edge of a bench

5.) Your friend is drunk at a party and needs to go pee but the bathroom is occupied. Ideas: take her outside to pee, find an empty bedroom and let her use the carpet, go to the garage or basement and let her squat there 

6.) Youre with a fellow pee enthusiast and you’re in the car and need to pee. Ideas: ask to pee on car floor, have them pull over on the road or in a parking lot

7.) You are at a sporting event with bleachers and surrounded by a park. But no accessible restrooms. Ideas: go and pee underneath the bleachers, walk off to the woods and pee, go to the parking lot and pee next to the car 

8.) you’re at a hotel with a fellow pee friend and you need to pee. Ideas: pee off the side of the bed, squat on the floor, pee on or beside the furniture, go in the closet, etc 

9.) you’re at a shopping mall and feel like taking a naughty pee, the mall has elevators, changing rooms, a movie theater, a Photo Booth, stores with no cameras, a parking lot, etc

10.) you’re camping with a pee friend, where do you go pee? The woods, beside the tent, beside the car, inside the tent in a corner or separate tent room, etc

1.) I like to get on my knees on the beach sand, and pull my bathing suit to the side as long as there are no young children nearby. It makes it super obvious that I’m peeing. 

2.) We had a snowstorm like this once when I was growing up, we all camped out in the living room. We used one corner of the living room carpet to pee on. It got pretty soaked so we moved the couch out of the way and all started to piss behind/on the back of the couch. 

3.) There’s a yearly gay pride parade I like to attend and during the parade I will pee in an alley, but if it’s ended and im about to go home I’ll pee between some cars. 

4.) In the park at night I always pee openly. Most families aren’t out at that time so anyone there usually doesn’t care. If I’m with someone who wants to see me pee I’ll shine the flashlight on my phone between my legs. Sometimes I do this anyways to make sure I’m not peeing on myself. 

5.) because I’m really into naughty peeing I will definitely take my friend somewhere we may get caught peeing, so the garage is a likely option, or outside, but I’ve also peed in a few bedrooms at parties before, one time it was my aunts Christmas party and she had a large room where everyone kept their coats and at the end of the night my dad told me I could pee behind her couch and no one would know so I did 

6.) I love peeing on car floors so definitely that option. I would love to piss in someone else’s car other than mine or my dads. 

7.) if I had a blanket with me, I’d put it over my lap and pull my jeans down and pee on the bleachers, my mom had me do that as a kid at a sporting event once she just put a blanket over my lap, and reached under it and she pulled my panties to the side for me so I could pee. But if I didn’t have a blanket I’d go under the bleachers and take a piss. 

8.) I would designate the closet as the piss spot the entire weekend or whatever, and we’d take turns watching each other pee in there. It would be the designated pee bathroom. 

9.) I like a good elevator pee, so I’m gonna choose that. But sometimes I’ll sneak into the mens changing room instead of the women’s and I’ll squat on the floor and piss there. I like the idea of a man seeing my pussy under the little crack between the floor and the divider and getting a view of me making a puddle. The parking garage is also nice. Peeing between cars as people drive or walk by. 

10.) I like to camp with a two room tent and use the second room to pee in. I keep a lit lantern in there, and leave the door unzipped between the rooms and pee for whoever I’m with. But if I’m outside during the day I’ll squat wherever I am. Beside the tent or while hiking. If I’m with friends or family they should expect to see me pee while camping. 

• Hot 1

1. Into the sand while holding the largest towel possible over the lap so it's not too obvious

2. In the sink or into a potted plant, maybe outdoors if there's enough privacy and it's not *too* cold

3. In an alleyway if it's relatively desert, behind some bins ideally

4. Maybe openly if I'm feeling ballsy enough 😅 against a tree otherwise, it's important to water them!

5. Outside if there's enough privacy, in the garage otherwise, ideally into the drain in order to cause as little damage as possible (unless the owner of the house stated we could trash the whole place haha)

6. On the floor if we're feeling particularly kinky and if it's easily cleanable, outside otherwise

7. I personally would prefer to walk into the park, though if I'm really bursting I'd probably end up in the nearest discreet alcove or something

8. Most hotels have a drain in the middle of the bathroom, why not using this perfect minimal toilet? Also maybe try to mark the staircases if possible

9. Parking lot behind a large truck or something to block others' sights, and trashing a stall in the men's bathroom by pissing everywhere but the toilet

10. Out in the open just like nature intended, whether it's near the tent or the car, as long as it's outside

1.) It depends on the beach and its location. In the US, no dunes, I would would suggest scooting to the edge of the towel, digging a small hole and going there. If there are dunes, go to the dunes. If the parking lot is near by I have previously suggested going in between cars. I've seen others do that also in the US. In the EU, I think you can be a bit less discrete and just walk away to the edge of dunes, rocks, etc, and turn your back if you are male or squat if you are female.

2.) Snowstorm: go outside.

3.) Holiday parade: Allies, between cars, garages and green spaces are all fair game.

4.) Public park: anywhere you please

5.) Your friend is drunk at a party and needs to go pee but the bathroom is occupied: I've already told some stories about this, but generally I would accompany them outside to find a place to squat.

6.) Youre with a fellow pee enthusiast and you’re in the car and need to pee: Never in the car. I'm a car nut and former detailer. Getting pee out of cars is a PITA. Find a fun semi-public place to pull over and squat if they are an enthusiast.

7.) You are at a sporting event with bleachers and surrounded by a park. But no accessible restrooms: Woods and parking lot both work.

8.) you’re at a hotel with a fellow pee friend and you need to pee: Balcony, terrace or deck is my first move. Then shower. 

9.) you’re at a shopping mall and feel like taking a naughty pee: Parking lot, stairway or corridor.

10.) you’re camping with a pee friend, where do you go pee? Right outside the tent. Close to wherever we are during the day. I just would not go far and let our convenience lead the way. 

Goes without saying that I'd be joining them of course.

1.) Beach: I'd tell them to scoot off the towel and go, leaving them to decide if they want to dig a hole, wet themselves or pull their swimsuit to the side, and if that failed I'd offer to lead them to the secluded part of the beach to pee.

2.) Frozen pipes: If they don't want to go outside and make yellow snow I just happen to have an old chamberpot lying around.

3.) Parade: Shoot for whatever has the best cover and comes first

4.) Park: Where ever there's trees, directing them to whatever's closest first, even if it's right next to our spot if we're park drinking, and if the bathrooms being closed is a surprise, probably right behind the bathroom

5.) Party: Bring her outside of course 

6.) I'd ask to use the floor if that's cool.

7.) Probably the forest, unless there was a secluded alley type spot behind the bleachers

8.) Balcony, closet and the shower

9.) Gotta be the parking garage as long as there's no cameras, stairs or behind a car, their choice

10.) Right outside the tent door, making sure to give a good view, or if I have a pee bottle I'd suggest to pee in there inside the tent.

On 2/25/2023 at 8:10 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Just let it flow through the bathing suit (if they wear any)

If the house is heated properly (e.g. wood fireplace), they can pee on the floor somewhere besides the fire. This allows the pee to dry off instead of freezing there. otherwise they can piss out of the window

find some semi private place outside the dense crowd and pee there

pull pants/skirt down on a bench with a seat made of separate planks so the pee can run down there

garage or basement sounds reasonable, preferably above a drain. If there is none, they have to pee anyway

I am a bit picky about my car, I have to admit. Probably taking a piss on the side of the road is best then

I would't think any further than to piss under the bleachers. Also, I think, this is well accepted also in the mainstream community, many people do it

floor beside bed, balcony floor or bathroom floor. I like the idea of standing in the hotel room itself and pissing through the open door into the bathroom

The parking lot or a staircase would be my favorites. I would try to avoid CCTV though

I guess we would be peeing with the least effort of going out of our ways possible, as in "you're in the woods? pee in the woods. you're at the camp? pee there" and so on. since I use to sleep naked (and probably also would be out camping with a friend I'm close enough with to share my relation to peeing with) that will be very feasible and easy, especially at night

• 7 months later...
On 2/25/2023 at 2:10 AM, pop-a-squat said:

My advice would be for them to pee through there swimsuit.

Either piss on the floor, piss in a toilet knowing you can't flush it, or use a sink.

This is gonna sorta depend on gender and how willing the person is to openly piss in public.

If it's a guy, I'd say find a wall to spray down. If it's a girl, find an ally way or something.

4.) Public park at night with the restrooms closed. Ideas: behind a tree, openly in the park, off the edge of a bench

We're outside and it's dark, just whip it out and piss where we are.

5.) Your friend is drunk at a party and needs to go pee but the bathroom is occupied. Ideas: take her outside to pee, find an empty bedroom and let her use the carpet, go to the garage or basement and let her squat there.

I would either bring her to the garage/basement or get her outside; depending on how well we know the person throwing the party.

I would ask if it's alright to piss on the car floor.

7.) You are at a sporting event with bleachers and surrounded by a park. But no accessible restrooms. Ideas: go and pee underneath the bleachers, walk off to the woods and pee, go to the parking lot and pee next to the car.

I've been in this situation a couple times before: 

At a high-school sports event I went under the bleachers.

At a pro stadium I pissed at the seat,  not in the seat but aimed at my feet.

The entire hotel is fair game. 

We are not limiting ourselves to only the room. Stairway, elevator, hallway, pool, pool deck, lobby, etc. it's all fair game.

Again everything is fair game (except the toilets, toilets are off limits)

Anywhere, no bad options when outside.