Peeing at the movies

I just found this website and i’m so excited to read all of the content here. I’ve been turned on by peeing in different places and peeing in my pants since i was younger and now i’m finally getting into it that i’m a little older. I’m so turned on by the idea of peeing myself at the movies but I can’t decide if i should actually soak the seat or wear a diaper and just sit in it. Any other dips for being discreet or ways to enjoy it more are appreciated :))

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

What skirts do you have that you can actually pee throught without the wet patch becoming visible, @Paulypeeps? I would love to do that myself, but so far I've only been wet under leather skirts, which you can't pee through, or flared skirts of black cloth that don't suck the pee out of my panties, but where I still have to be careful not to sit on them for too long, let alone peeing right through them.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wetling said:

What skirts do you have that you can actually pee throught without the wet patch becoming visible, @Paulypeeps?

Mainly skirts and dresses made from man-made fibres. Spandex/Elastane/Lycra is best because the fabric can be absolutely soaked and unless you are actively peeing through it there is nothing to show that it is wet. Polyester works well too, but you have to wait a few minutes after wetting for the line between wet and dry to diffuse. 

• Like 3

I guess you have to wear a long skirt or dress if you're not wearing panties underneath. Otherwise you would have to place a hand in your crotch or release it slowly to not have it spraying out from between your legs. 🙂

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1