A Sign for You, Maybe? +A Question for the Girls

I feel like a fix for the wiping issue could be to straddle the sink while facing it, pee into it, and then use the faucet as a makeshift bidet (and just pat dry with a towel). Would be easier with a sink attached to a counter, but for standalone sinks, you could just put one leg up for leverage and stand on your toes on your other foot. 

I should try this and report back. 😂

• Like 1
3 hours ago, arigalo said:

I feel like a fix for the wiping issue could be to straddle the sink while facing it, pee into it, and then use the faucet as a makeshift bidet (and just pat dry with a towel). Would be easier….

I feel like that’s a very precarious position to get into and I don’t trust my own balancing abilities to undertake…. 

8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Just ask @Chrissy89 because I turned her onto sink peeing as well lol. 

Although, I still end up flushing when I pee in my sink because I have to wipe 😬 I feel like I can't just pull my pants up and go about my day cause I've peed in the sink and had pee run down my legs before and I am not trying to get a UTI

Aww thank you for asking bestie…. You literally read my mind about a question on this but yours is better as you have stats… I love stats being in marketing 🤣

well yesterday when I went I ended up shimmying into the bathroom with my jeans at my knees to wipe as there was nothing handy next to the sink.  As much as it’s fun a UTI isn’t worth it. 
❤️

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Chrissy89 said:

I feel like that’s a very precarious position to get into and I don’t trust my own balancing abilities to undertake…. 

When our kids were little we had a little stool for them to stand at so they could reach the sink (not to pee into, but just for handwashing and cleaning their teeth etc). Do you have anything like that you could stand on to give you a lift?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dreambaby-Two-Up-Height-Stool-White/dp/B019CH0CCW 

Edited by Kupar
Typo

Building on this being a 'question for the girls',  I've just watched rather a nice clip of a very pleasant young lady needing a wee on a hillside trail.

Aside from that though, have any of the ladies ever contemplated trying a She-Wee (other brands are available I believe) and using it to have a standing wee over the lip of the sink - on tiptoes maybe.  (That and be able to tell us your coordinates on the toilet grid too).

I guess if you're already a proficient user then it's no big thing, but we've seen a few accounts of people leaking and overflowing - maybe that element of risk could add to the thrill and naughtiness?

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Building on this being a 'question for the girls',  I've just watched rather a nice clip of a very pleasant young lady needing a wee on a hillside trail.

Aside from that though, have any of the ladies ever contemplated trying a She-Wee (other brands are available I believe) and using it to have a standing wee over the lip of the sink - on tiptoes maybe.  (That and be able to tell us your coordinates on the toilet grid too).

I guess if you're already a proficient user then it's no big thing, but we've seen a few accounts of people leaking and overflowing - maybe that element of risk could add to the thrill and naughtiness?

As someone who has tried a she wee I wouldn't be able to reach a sink not even on a tip toes since you can't shoot it above your pussy. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

have any of the ladies ever contemplated trying a She-Wee (other brands are available I believe) and using it to have a standing wee over the lip of the sink - on tiptoes maybe

I bought a Shewee for going camping in the springtime. Doubt it’ll work for the sink unless I’m standing above it on the kids’ step stool of course… my mind is now wandering 😉 brb! 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Chrissy89 said:

I bought a Shewee for going camping in the springtime. Doubt it’ll work for the sink unless I’m standing above it on the kids’ step stool of course… my mind is now wandering 😉 brb! 

How high are ya'lls sinks? I'm of an avarage, perhaps slightly below average height and can reach my bathroom sink with my member facing downwards no problem, when I stand up on my toes.

5 hours ago, Chrissy89 said:

my mind is now wandering 😉 brb! 

Ooooh right ok, so I can confirm that they’re harder to pee into than what may appear.. note to self next time - don’t let it all gush out 🙈🤣

5 hours ago, avatar said:

How high are ya'lls sinks?

It’s not that mine are tall it’s just that they are on pedestals or attached to the wall. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Chrissy89 said:

It’s not that mine are tall it’s just that they are on pedestals or attached to the wall. 

I have a bit of a hard time imaginimg that, mine is attached to a wall as well and I can pee into it without issues.

Also judging by that other quote, did you actually try it with the shewee? 🤣

Just now, avatar said:

I have a bit of a hard time imaginimg that, mine is attached to a wall as well and I can pee into it without issues.

Also judging by that other quote, did you actually try it with the shewee? 🤣

You have a lovely tool between your legs to help aim 🤣

yes I did, not into the sink tho, I felt that was far too much of a challenge. I done it in the shower tray to practice 

• Love 3

Practising in the shower makes sense - before overbalancing off the child's stool and falling into the hallway with pants around your thighs and a fountain erupting forth.

Also, without wanting to mansplain, everything I've read about using a shewee seems to point to 'gushing' never ending well.   Ending predictably, but not well.

14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Practising in the shower makes sense - before overbalancing off the child's stool and falling into the hallway with pants around your thighs and a fountain erupting forth.

Also, without wanting to mansplain, everything I've read about using a shewee seems to point to 'gushing' never ending well.   Ending predictably, but not well.

Well I’m sure you know me by now… diving in head first and not even doing a little bit of research first 🤣🤣

That’s a lovely image you’ve gave me Goose! 🤣 hmm there could be worse positions xx

• Love 2

I'm willing to bet money that my sink is low enough that I could stand on the kid's stool and pee in it without a device to help me aim. However, it probably would still end up all over the sink and floor since my stream is so messy and unpredictable when I stand 🤣

And I still would have to wipe and flush!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

However, it probably would still end up all over the sink and floor since my stream is so messy and unpredictable when I stand 🤣

Agreed! 

21 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

And I still would have to wipe and flush!

there is this necessity too 

yes I did, not into the sink tho, I felt that was far too much of a challenge. I done it in the shower tray to practice 

That's a good place to start. Good luck if you ever try it with the sink itself, and please share how it went with us.

lovely tool between your legs

Also that's a strangely wholesome way to refer to a penis lmao🤣🤣

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MonsterKane46 said:

it depends on how tall you are vs the height of the sink. . I know a girl who can pee standing at the sink but she is reasonably tall...

if you can learn how to manipulate your labia so your urethra faces forward its easy to accomplish... practice makes perfect 😊

I am of average height and my sink comes up above my hips 😔