Submissive girl finally has the guts to join this naughty site

7 hours ago, sillyme said:

A place I want to pee naughty more is clubs. I've only peed on a club dance floor once. I want to do more dance club floor peeing. I also have had lots of fun peeing under tables at bars, restaurants, and cafes. One time I was at a restaurant with a friend who wasn't into pee but encourages it because she wants me to be horny and we were at a restaurant and we listened to the sound of my pee hitting the floor under the table for almost a minute and I felt so aroused making such a huge mess on the floor.

Now that's what I really call 'naughty peeing'! Surrounded by loads of people in a busy place and atmosphere, needing to pee quite badly,  just being able to let your pee spurt into your knickers, or just flow from under the skirt, all basically out of sight, with little chance of those right around you not realising what huge exciting pleasure you are enjoying! Do it more and more... and enjoy! And let us know about it too...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Now that's what I really call 'naughty peeing'! Surrounded by loads of people in a busy place and atmosphere, needing to pee quite badly,  just being able to let your pee spurt into your knickers, or just flow from under the skirt, all basically out of sight, with little chance of those right around you not realising what huge exciting pleasure you are enjoying! Do it more and more... and enjoy! And let us know about it too...

I'm happy you like that I'm naughty. Thank you for encouraging me to do it more and more. The more I do it the hornier I get; and the naughtier the place I pee the hornier it makes me. 

• Hot 1

Now that I think of it I've peed so many places I shouldn't have peed. I have made many videos of me doing that. Shared them with people, and posted pictures here. I have thought that would be so awesome to get paid to pee where I'm not supposed to. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about getting paid to pee? 

• 4 weeks later...

Wouldn't hooking up with another pee lover be like getting paid? you could share pee adventures,  not have to hide or be embarrassed by this turn on. I'd love a girl that would wet my bed, but a date of peeing in floor drains and dressing rooms would be cool too... so many possibilities...just a routine trip to wallmart could easily become an exciting trip...

• Like 1