Submissive girl finally has the guts to join this naughty site

6 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Hi! 

Nice to meet everyone, I'm very intensely into pee as a tool for humiliation and offense. Hopefully I'll find my specific type of dom here, or even just pee enthusiast, although I do prefer older men. 

I'm single, love to chat and hope to meet some people who are as creative as I am!

Hi and welcome to this wonderful group 

• Hug 1
19 hours ago, marking my territory said:

Hi! 

Nice to meet everyone, I'm very intensely into pee as a tool for humiliation and offense. Hopefully I'll find my specific type of dom here, or even just pee enthusiast, although I do prefer older men. 

I'm single, love to chat and hope to meet some people who are as creative as I am!

Well welcome from a fellow newbie, hope you'll enjoy your stay

On 2/21/2023 at 8:26 AM, marking my territory said:

Hi! 

You sound like fun. I think you have found your happy place here on PF. Enjoy. 💚

• Agree 1
On 2/20/2023 at 2:56 PM, marking my territory said:

Hi! 

I'm a guy in my 30's who's been into naughty peeing territory marking since I was a teenager. Peeing where I'm not supposed to is so fun and exciting. I love public bathroom floor peeing, fitting room peeing, elevator peeing, hotel floor peeing, pool peeing. I've peed a lot of places and always happy to talk to people who are also into that. 

On 2/26/2023 at 12:03 AM, sillyme said:

I'm a guy in my 30's who's been into naughty peeing territory marking since I was a teenager. Peeing where I'm not supposed to is so fun and exciting. I love public bathroom floor peeing, fitting room peeing, elevator peeing, hotel floor peeing, pool peeing. I've peed a lot of places and always happy to talk to people who are also into that. 

whats your favorite naughty pee?? and how about your most risky?

On 3/8/2023 at 7:43 PM, epdreamgirl said:

whats your favorite naughty pee?? and how about your most risky?

I really like public bathroom floor peeing, especially if its a place that I don't like or a place that I disagree with their practices. I like peeing on the floor of the bathroom at hobby lobby for instance. I know public bathroom floor peeing isn't the naughtiest but what I love about it is how the toilet is right there so if I leave a giant pee puddle on the floor and wall behind the next person knows someone intentionally peed all over the floor, wall, and seat, when they could have easily gone in the toilet. I also really love hotel staying at a hotel for the night just to spend hours peeing everywhere in there, there are limits in there I don't pee on the Bible even though I'm not christian, I take the Bible out before peeing in the drawer. I pee on the carpet, on the wall, on the couch, in the bathroom on the floor in front of the toilet. My favorite is when staying at a hotel I love going to sleep in a hotel bed after drinking lots of water and juice and then when I wake up because I have to pee I like leaning to the side of the bed and then in the darkness peeing off the edge of the bed and listen to the sound of my pee hitting the carpet. I also like peeing on a hotel couch cushion many many times soaking it and then holding it up in the air watching it drip onto the carpet. A place I want to pee naughty more is clubs. I've only peed on a club dance floor once. I want to do more dance club floor peeing. I also have had lots of fun peeing under tables at bars, restaurants, and cafes. One time I was at a restaurant with a friend who wasn't into pee but encourages it because she wants me to be horny and we were at a restaurant and we listened to the sound of my pee hitting the floor under the table for almost a minute and I felt so aroused making such a huge mess on the floor. I also love the time I was in a public sauna in college and I was there late at night alone and I just let out a huge pee onto the floor that turned into steam and made the place reek. I've also peed in elevators and fitting rooms. One time in a fitting room I peed all over the mirror, wall, bench, and carpet, I had a huge adrenaline rush after doing that. I also sometimes like peeing in bottles again and again for days and then taking that pee bottle in my backpack taking that into a bathroom at a cafe and then dumping my pee bottle on the floor in addition to peeing on the floor. 

• Hot 4