Funny-named French/Swiss waterfalls--"Cascade de la Pisse"

I found out about this from someone posting a pic of one of these falls on Flickr. According to the following site, there isn't just one, but quite a few of them, scattered through France and the French-speaking part of Switzerland: https://www.europeanwaterfalls.com/waterfalls/cascade-de-la-pisse-mizoen/. The name doesn't imply urination, at least not to the locals,  it simply means "waterfall with a small stream", but to us English speakers it's quite a funny name for a waterfall. Maybe some member of Peefans will be inspired to hike to one and have a pee next to it 😃

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Pee Sensei said:

Seeing the name written, I would have expected it to be somewhere near Hawaii--in which case it would almost certainly be pronounced like "peh-eh-peh-eh" rather than like the word "pee". Seeing as it's in Canada, it's quite possible it's pronounced just how it looks. But I imagine it's named after a word from some sort of native people's language, otherwise how would it have gotten that name?