What coordinates do you piss in?

1 hour ago, puddyls said:

i'm really quite surprised by the responses so far. it seems the left side seems to be an overwhelming preference. i kinda expected, with all the men on here, it to be much more random across the grid. 👩🏻‍🔬

This is because most right handed men "Dress to the left" so the left side is the most natural direction to point.

See here for more detailed information:

https://www.realmenrealstyle.com/dress-left-right/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, puddyls said:

such an interesting topic! i'm curious if @Sophie is going to compile a chart at some point in the future, once the sample size seems sufficient. i'm really quite surprised by the responses so far. it seems the left side seems to be an overwhelming preference. i kinda expected, with all the men on here, it to be much more random across the grid. 👩🏻‍🔬

I wasn't going to.... but now you mention it!

I'll see what I can do. Not making any promises, but I'll see.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, puddyls said:

such an interesting topic! i'm curious if @Sophie is going to compile a chart at some point in the future, once the sample size seems sufficient. i'm really quite surprised by the responses so far. it seems the left side seems to be an overwhelming preference. i kinda expected, with all the men on here, it to be much more random across the grid. 👩🏻‍🔬

Oh yes, with enough responses this totatlly calls for a heat map! Maybe with a picture with higher granularity (more of smaller squares) and way more people tuning in, you could get something nice looking.

This is a most important Scientific Research project initiated by a most esteemed Moderator !!!

C'mon Guys!  More coordinate data required for a good meaningful result.

You wouldn't want to disappoint a nice lady Mod, now would you 🙂

• Hug 1

Depends on where I am and who is around.

If I'm at home alone then I often use the sink, so way off the board.

Otherwise at home then it is a variable between E5 and G3 depending on how I'm feeling.

If I'm in a public toilet and not using a urinal (a rarity I know) then definitely E5.

However, sometimes it is a case of it goes where it wants to start and I then correct it, so I might get C2, moving down to E2 and then across to E5.   Occasionally I have a split stream to start with and I might have B1 and H8.   As they converge, I move towards E5.

And, the big question, why isn't one of the rows labelled as "P"?

• Love 1
On 2/19/2023 at 2:16 PM, Sophie said:

pjvy08wbb4ja1.png

Seems I'm a bit different ...

If I just want to pee hard into the water, then E5 is the obvious answer (it could start almost anywhere, but 90+% will be E5).  But I don't do that very often.

I'm much more likely to, literally, piss around.  That is, start somewhere around C4 or C6, then pee a circle around the centre.  If I go clockwise, that would be C4-C5-C6-D7-E7-F7-G6-G5-G4-F3-E3-D3-C4.  And if I can, I'll reverse the entire sequence.  Basically, I paint the entire bowl ... just because I can.  🤣

• 1 month later...

Probably generally around F6, at least when the stream is going strong--as it dies down it might end up somewhere around row H. 

Peeing down hard too close to the front risks splashback on the legs, and dead center over the drain hole just seems splashier in general.

Usually either J1 or J10, if i had to choose a spot on the grid. I refuse to piss in a toilet. At home I'll piss outside, in the sink, or on the floor. If I'm out somewhere,  I'll piss on the floor and walls but never the toilet. Even at a friend's house or party I'll piss either outside or a sink.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...