What coordinates do you piss in?

19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Usually(*)  I'd say I was probably an E3, diminishing to an F3.   

Usually not straight into the water, especially if it's a night and other people are trying to sleep.  And as for why it's not an E7 or F7 ?   Do you ever find you have a habit way of doing things, like tying your right shoelace first?   I guess it's just that.

[Edit - forgot to add my caveat...

* I say usually - although there are the times when either I've been playing and my foreskin isn't sitting right or perhaps I've had a drink or several.  In those instances, anywhere from about -5 to +15 is possible, and an AAA to about M or N too.

Just very occasionally, if I've been in a public toilet and the floor is already swimming, that has encouraged me to be less controlled too.

Aw Goose, this is definitely my favourite answer so far! 💚 Love it!

• Love 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Usually(*)  I'd say I was probably an E3, diminishing to an F3.   

Usually not straight into the water, especially if it's a night and other people are trying to sleep.  And as for why it's not an E7 or F7 ?   Do you ever find you have a habit way of doing things, like tying your right shoelace first?   I guess it's just that.

[Edit - forgot to add my caveat...

* I say usually - although there are the times when either I've been playing and my foreskin isn't sitting right or perhaps I've had a drink or several.  In those instances, anywhere from about -5 to +15 is possible, and an AAA to about M or N too.

Just very occasionally, if I've been in a public toilet and the floor is already swimming, that has encouraged me to be less controlled too.

I thought I was the only one who tried peeing in the “quiet” part of the bowl. 😊 You’re so thoughtful, Goose. 💚

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Sophie said:

pjvy08wbb4ja1.png

Btw, I've shared this image in a group chate of my friend group, which has 6 guys and it actually sparked an interesting conversation about peeing habits in general. Apparently it's an exact even split between those of us who pee on the side and those who go directly for E5. One friend said that he always does E5, because he finds the splashing sound "calming" (his own words) and wants it to be heard 🤣🤣

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, avatar said:

Thanks I guess, I've never expected that to be fascinating to someone. Then again, given this site I shouldn't be so surprised 🤣

It is really interesting how different people do it! I used to hover and be as quiet as I could. These days I DGAF really and just sit and try not to make too much of a mess. Unless I am intending to make a mess of course! 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, avatar said:

Btw, I've shared this image in a group chate of my friend group, which has 6 guys and it actually sparked an interesting conversation about peeing habits in general. Apparently it's an exact even split between those of us who pee on the side and those who go directly for E5. One friend said that he always does E5, because he finds the splashing sound "calming" (his own words) and wants it to be heard 🤣🤣

Awwwww. 💚 I wonder if @Kupar is game enough to share it on his socials? Midori throws down a dare….😈😆

• Cheeky 1
50 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Awwwww. 💚 I wonder if @Kupar is game enough to share it on his socials? Midori throws down a dare….😈😆

I mean, I wasnt't game enough to share it publically on my socials, just with the people who I know are messed up enough they wouldn't get weirded out by it 🤣

• Love 2