Holding my husband - Couples pee

Ohhhh @Sophiethis is one of my biggest fantasies to be able to hold a guy and you’ve just described it perfectly what I’d have imagined it to be like. Thank you for posting! You’re a lucky lady having Mark so open to this. My N would never let me near him 🤣

That’s a great Sunday! Xx

• Love 2
Just now, Chrissy89 said:

Ohhhh @Sophiethis is one of my biggest fantasies to be able to hold a guy and you’ve just described it perfectly what I’d have imagined it to be like. Thank you for posting! You’re a lucky lady having Mark so open to this. My N would never let me near him 🤣

That’s a great Sunday! Xx

I'm sure there'd be no shortage of volunteers for any ladies here wanting to improve their holding technique, with permission of all relevant parties of course 🙂

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

I think when we as guys pee, we firstly know it's coming and as we're peeing we can sense how hard we're peeing - so can push a little harder to raise the stream for example.

For anyone else holding and guiding, there's no feel for these things - so for example you may angle the stream up as he realises he needs more power too and then an overcorrection.   Perhaps you need to blindfold you guys as well as tie hands behind their backs.

• Agree 1

Yeah, as others have mentioned, the actual aiming itself is just one part of the whole process, flow regulation is just as important and that's why it leads to a disaster, when two people are in care of those two tasks.

One example I can think of is two people writing on a keyboard, each with one hand. Even if they both know the text they want to type, it's gonna be almost impossible to do it with any degree of efficiency.

Edited by avatar
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

[Moderator's note - Please ensure you give adequate notice before making such posts.    It isn't easy to source crowd control barriers, seating, 'Please Queue Here' signs at a moment's notice you know. ]

Lmao I’ve now got a great mental image - thank you 🤣

• Love 2

Nice account of you having a go at holding your husband while he peed @Sophie I think the difficulty with aiming that you had was due to not being able to feel and sense the pressure and flow. When I pee I hold my cock and peel the foreskin back slightly as to not hinder the direct flow and I place my index finger under my glans, moving it if needed to direct the flow more accurately (although I know that us fellas have a tendency to not aim too well hehe!) 😝

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sophie said:

HOW DO YOU GUYS AIM THIS THING?!

I held my husband this morning and it was a disaster! First of all it started out more of a spray than a stream, darting in every direction. Mark took my hand and did something to make it straighten out and then when it moved to the left I over corrected and peed over the seat (why didn't I lift it up??). His stream just seemed to have a mind of its own, it took me three attempts just to get it consistently in the toilet. By the time we had finished the seat was soaked, my hand was covered in pee, his jeans had splashes, the floor had splashes. I think more ended up outside of the toilet rather than inside it. How do you do it?!

I shook the drips off my hand and reeled off some toilet paper to dry the seat. "I think I'm going to sit for this one" I smiled, looking over my shoulder at Mark. I dropped the tissue in the bowl and turned to face him, unbuttoning my jeans. I pulled down my jeans and thong as I sat down on the toilet, looking up at him with an even wider smile. After a few seconds there was a brief patter of my pee hitting the tissue below before a loud tinkle rang out. "It's much tidier this way" I giggled and leaned forward slightly to make myself more comfortable, my hands together near my knees. This was more of a "loving" experience than a "sexy" one and I really enjoyed it. I looked up at Mark the whole time I emptied my bladder, a steady splashing echoing from beneath me. I peed for about 30 seconds, shyly giggling as it slowed to drips and turned to my side to get some toilet paper. I wrapped it twice around my open hand, tore it off and slid it off my fingers before reaching between my legs and wiping from front to back. I dropped it underneath me into the bowl and grabbed the straps of my thong, pulling it up as I stood. I gave Mark a small kiss as I untwisted the straps and made it comfortable before reaching for my jeans and pulling them up. "That's much better" I smiled, giving him another kiss before reaching behind to flush. I fastened my jeans and we washed our hands together. I used a towel to mop up the splashes on the floor, just pushing it around with my foot before chucking it in the washing machine.

A great way to start a Sunday, I think?

That sounds like a lot of messy fun. It is also good to know how it went (for when I am game enough to do it) but I think I will be practicing in the shower where mess and aim don’t matter as much. 💚

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Kupar said:

I'm sure there'd be no shortage of volunteers for any ladies here wanting to improve their holding technique, with permission of all relevant parties of course 🙂

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!! 

Seriously, this is something I've fantasized about.  Excellent story @Sophie, thanks for sharing!

• Love 1

Love this!

I’ve only ever aimed my guy outside and in the shower. If I were ever to aim him in the bathroom, I think I would be too tempted to “accidentally” send it astray.

“Oops! Dribbled on the floor. Oh dear, sprayed the wall! Shucks, splashed on the bathmat… »

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

The only aiming assistance I've had is when Mrs A was stood at the sink in the bathroom cleaning her teeth and I went in to have a pee.  I stood at the toilet, immediately to her left and started peeing noisily into the water.   She took her left hand and gently took hold of my penis and directed it slightly away from the water to reduce the noise.   She was successful in her aim, but I had already started and she was just making an adjustment.

We had a bit of a laugh about it afterwards.

11 hours ago, marking my territory said:

I've always wanted to assist a man with 'aiming' but from the water is sounds, you have to be ready for anything 🤣🤣

I better hit the books if I ever get a guy to trust I won't accidentally hose him down

In my book, I don't see that as too much of a problem.  In fact an added bonus.   But you would expect that sort of thing around here.

• Love 1