Which is the one place that you LOVE to pee in public?

On 2/25/2023 at 7:12 AM, pop-a-squat said:

After thinking this over more I have a few more favorites…. There’s a trail that leads to a fishing pier near me, it’s a popular spot in the summer. When walking the trail there’s a set of very large boulders (rocks). I often sit on the rocks and just piss down them. I’ve seen fishermen piss here before. I’ve been caught peeing here several times as well. 

I'd love to be there pissing on those rocks...especially if you were there, too.

38 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Top of a car park stair well.

Quiet, empty and with previous piss puddles or stains. A slight aroma adds to the swelling of my cock as I pull it out, pull my foreskin back and jet my piss everywhere.

"A slight aroma [of piss] adds to the swelling of my cock."  Makes me want to piss there with you.

• Hot 2
4 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Love to, I'd have to watch though 😉

4 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Love to, I'd have to watch though 😉

No problem with that, it would be a "mutual admiration" thing 🤗

Edited by Johnboy777
spelling
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Love pissing in laybys at the side of a buisy road with my friends in the car or joining me. 

Or in a car park next to the car or on the back wheel. 

In my garden or inside my garage on the floor. 

In a multi storey car park

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I mostly go for public restroom floors/ drssing rooms. Though the most thrilling place I've pissed was in a grocery store walking through the aaisles. I love when there's high risk of getting caught, it's a thrilling and liberating feeling.

• Hot 3
3 hours ago, Phyche said:

I mostly go for public restroom floors/ drssing rooms. Though the most thrilling place I've pissed was in a grocery store walking through the aaisles. I love when there's high risk of getting caught, it's a thrilling and liberating feeling.

Dressing rooms are basically just urinals already!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Horse_water said:

I worry it would be too obvious and I would get caught. What is your strategy do you shop around before hand?

To be extra safe go for shops with no security outside of their fitting rooms and not that many employees managing the floor. Also don't do this during their busy hours

• Agree 1

I’m still waiting for the opportunity to properly flood a restroom floor. I had so many opportunities during my summer trip but I either got pee shy (it’s pretty bad for me) or was worried that someone would come in. I made up for it during my time in a few hotel rooms!

Edited by GenericUsername
  • Like 1

I was able to pee on the floor of a fitting room and cross that off my list, so now I'd really like to get the courage to pee on the floor of a store. I highly highly doubt that will ever happy tho. If it will it'll just be a few drops lol.

But a W is a W!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I was able to pee on the floor of a fitting room and cross that off my list, so now I'd really like to get the courage to pee on the floor of a store. I highly highly doubt that will ever happy tho. If it will it'll just be a few drops lol.

But a W is a W!

Peeing in a store seems like too much of a jump for you. Try spraying a restroom floor first lol

15 hours ago, Bacardi said:

But a W is a W!

Can you describe when you went in a fitting room?  Was it on the floor, on the seat, on some clothes?  Was it in the womens fitting room or mens?

17 hours ago, GenericUsername said:

I’m still waiting for the opportunity to properly flood a restroom floor. I had so many opportunities during my summer trip but I either got pee shy (it’s pretty bad for me) or was worried that someone would come in. I made up for it during my time in a few hotel rooms!

To work up to it start pissing in the toilet or urinal normally and then shift the the wall or floor etc. As for people coming in unless you are obviously pissing on the middle of floor you can just switch back to the toilet. Most people are not paying attention to anything anyway. Hope this helps pissing everywhere is its own reward.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Horse_water said:

To work up to it start pissing in the toilet or urinal normally and then shift the the wall or floor etc. As for people coming in unless you are obviously pissing on the middle of floor you can just switch back to the toilet. Most people are not paying attention to anything anyway. Hope this helps pissing everywhere is its own reward.

That’s a good point. I would always start by trying to piss in a corner and nothing would come out lol

• Like 2